By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Kate

Murphman

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's gone into labour, I seriously wish I'd planned my holidays around this, the press will be unbearable. I'm turning the telly off, let me know if Suarez goes.

I'm not having that. You're loving all this. This is what you were born for.

Murph answers the door to the postman this morning, on this day of days

_52405752_wedding005.jpg

What would everyone do if the next major announcement on the news was that she'd eaten it? Would we all immediately riot or walk off the job into the nearest alehouse or would we just make do and bloody get on with it (perhaps there could be a twist on the excellent Keep Calm and Carry On motif we are all enjoying so much)?

She's gone into labour, I seriously wish I'd planned my holidays around this, the press will be unbearable. I'm turning the telly off, let me know if Suarez goes.

just as well you didn't plan a holiday to the US then, the media obsession with it all here it nuts too :P

just as well you didn't plan a holiday to the US then, the media obsession with it all here it nuts too :P/>

Turned on the TV at 7am, it is stomach churningly bad. The morning show presenters are making this out to be the first human birth ever in the history of mankind, and interviewing anybody who is wearing some kind of Union Jack apparel.

how do yous irish feel about this whole royalty thing, eh? Bit of a tinge of jealousy that you're missing out by being a republic* can't really feel the glory rubbing off on you the way it does on us?

* the american republic doesn't count because upper class brits are honorary americans anyway

Turned on the TV at 7am, it is stomach churningly bad. The morning show presenters are making this out to be the first human birth ever in the history of mankind, and interviewing anybody who is wearing some kind of Union Jack apparel.

hopefully support for abortion will nudge up a few points

they f***ing love it over here John it;'s the bizarrest b******s

ha! I can actually imagine that