The cricket

20 minutes ago, Tommok said:

If you're looking for another reason to dislike Shane Warne* - he's just said his pizza of choice is ham and pineapple - the dirty, dirty bugger.

*I actually quite like him as a pundit.

He's good talking about spin but I think it's best for the sake of the world if he doesn't do things like talk about how great Zac Goldsmith is so I think all things considered removing his vocal chords would go down as being for the greater good. But, at least he's keeping Nick Knight off TV. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• muleskinner

• Cobs

• kop205

• Bigal

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can watch his last First Class innings here: https://www.glamorgancricket.com/glamorgan-warwickshire-060920/live-stream

Nope - was doing it in my head Cos I reckoned  I’m just as likely to do this

1 hour ago, madaboutlfc said:

both teams are not balanced. We got lucky with Shan Masood scoring a big ton.. England has a quality lower order . Im just enjoying Naseem Shah.  Hopefully he last a couple more years before becoming bent

You're very strange

170-8 Woakes gone

12 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

Wouldn't fancy England chasing much over 220 and given they are still 160 behind my guess is they are f***ed

yep - as i say, Pakistan's job to set up the win and not be too cautious in the declaration - rain is all that's saving England otherwise

3 hours ago, Hightown Phil said:

He's good talking about spin but I think it's best for the sake of the world if he doesn't do things like talk about how great Zac Goldsmith is so I think all things considered removing his vocal chords would go down as being for the greater good. But, at least he's keeping Nick Knight off TV. 

Oh god I've been lucky enough to have missed the Zac Goldsmith love in comments.

I concur with your assessment.

I don't really do the cricket and don't know much about the state of it but I've caught a couple of days of this test. England appear to have Karius as wicketkeeper. Is there much competition for that spot ?

6 minutes ago, Flight said:

I don't really do the cricket and don't know much about the state of it but I've caught a couple of days of this test. England appear to have Karius as wicketkeeper. Is there much competition for that spot ?

You're basically a mile off

19 minutes ago, Flight said:

I havent watched the last day but in the first inning he dropped two easy catches and missed a stumps. Is he usually better than that for England ?

He is. Goalkeeper to wicketkeeper isn't a comparison IMO.

Some fight back by England this evening - 240+ Lead still looks massive on that pitch with their attack of pace & leg spin 

Should be good viewing tomorrow now though 

1 hour ago, Cobs said:

Some fight back by England this evening - 240+ Lead still looks massive on that pitch with their attack of pace & leg spin 

Should be good viewing tomorrow now though 

Yeah it's been another good test match - ebbed and flowed, I've enjoyed it.

I'd have Pakistan as strong favorites at the moment as their bowling attack looks great. It'll probably need one of the English batsmen to have a special innings to get close.

Yeah, good Test match, following the usual first Test of a series format for England if getting themselves miles behind in the game, producing a fight back of sorts but (probably) ultimately leaving themselves too much to do.

Holding saying he doesn't think Archer trusts his body after injury, yet they continue to bowl him in minimum 5 over spells. Poor captaincy.