By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Hillsborough Witnesses needed

EAD Solicitors

EAD Solicitors currently act on behalf of two of the families who lost loved ones at the Hillsborough Stadium tragedy. We are looking for witnesses who was at the game on that fateful day. Two of our own senior staff were present at Hillsborough on that day and so are themselves survivors.

We are acutely aware of the sensitivity and the trauma of discussing one’s experiences of that day. But implore the survivors to provide information about events that occurred that day, no matter how big or small you may think it is, your information could be the missing piece we are looking for.

Information from people giving statements is to be shared amongst the various firms acting on behalf of the families and survivors in order that no piece of information is left out. That sharing of information makes for a united and coordinated front and gives everyone the best chance of making their words count.

EAD Solicitors are imploring anyone who is able to provide evidence about what happened that day or about the events that unfolded afterwards to come forward. Please see [/url]http://www.eadsolicitors.co.uk/personal-services/hillsborough-inquest-service/ or call 0151 735 1000 for more details. Please share, to get to friends and family who may have been there.

Thank you for your help.

JFT96

EAD Solicitors currently act on behalf of two of the families who lost loved ones at the Hillsborough Stadium tragedy. We are looking for witnesses who was at the game on that fateful day. Two of our own senior staff were present at Hillsborough on that day and so are themselves survivors.

We are acutely aware of the sensitivity and the trauma of discussing one's experiences of that day. But implore the survivors to provide information about events that occurred that day, no matter how big or small you may think it is, your information could be the missing piece we are looking for.

Information from people giving statements is to be shared amongst the various firms acting on behalf of the families and survivors in order that no piece of information is left out. That sharing of information makes for a united and coordinated front and gives everyone the best chance of making their words count.

EAD Solicitors are imploring anyone who is able to provide evidence about what happened that day or about the events that unfolded afterwards to come forward. Please see http://www.eadsolici...nquest-service/ or call 0151 735 1000 for more details. Please share, to get to friends and family who may have been there.

Thank you for your help.

JFT96

can I ask one question, to avoid the need for correspondence and also it might clear things up for others?

I'm assuming you're not after a general account of what happened, rather something specific like a conversation with an official or witnessing a specific incident

if not and it's just weight of numbers then I can add the same as thousands of others but I assume that's not what you're after

i.e all i could say amounts to this summary:

"didn't they learn from last year?"

"why don't they just herd fans in to the other pens that are half empty? we're getting crushed again"

"why are they doing this to us?"

I don't think that's any different to witnesses in the stands, who had a good view of what was happening but were not actually being crushed

can I ask one question, to avoid the need for correspondence and also it might clear things up for others?

I'm assuming you're not after a general account of what happened, rather something specific like a conversation with an official or witnessing a specific incident

if not and it's just weight of numbers then I can add the same as thousands of others but I assume that's not what you're after

i.e all i could say amounts to this summary:

"didn't they learn from last year?"

"why don't they just herd fans in to the other pens that are half empty? we're getting crushed again"

"why are they doing this to us?"

I don't think that's any different to witnesses in the stands, who had a good view of what was happening but were not actually being crushed

Yep. I was there (with you). Got plenty to say about it, but not sure if it can add anything new (as per the comments above).

This has always been my view. I only saw the same sort of things that everyone else did and have been reported many times.

Fans may think that the statements are all the same. We are finding that people who travelled to the game together remember different things. Families are providing us with different information and were with each other throughout the day.

Please contact us on 0151 735 1000 and let us decide whether the information you have is crucial.

Fans may think that the statements are all the same. We are finding that people who travelled to the game together remember different things. Families are providing us with different information and were with each other throughout the day.

Please contact us on 0151 735 1000 and let us decide whether the information you have is crucial.

Done