Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Racism today

On the plus side, such ridiculous "campaigns" are further damaging any credibility the EDL could hope to have

I find it frightening that there is even a notion that they could possibly have any 'credibility'.

Speaking of racists , found it surprising that nick griffin spoke a lot of sense the other day on the differences between Wahhabi and moderate sunnis/ shias

Speaking of racists , found it surprising that nick griffin spoke a lot of sense the other day on the differences between Wahhabi and moderate sunnis/ shias

they should put him in charge of British Rail

must be some cocktail on those notes with the high content of drugs that can be traced on most bank notes.

If they don't want the pig laced notes I will have em. Anyone who handles currency in this country should be washing their hands regularly anyway

Got a link at all on that hassony?

On the plus side, such ridiculous "campaigns" are further damaging any credibility the EDL could hope to have

If you want to see ridiculous just type Liverpool Souse Nationalist or Liverpool NWI on facebook and you will see how thick some people really are.

must be some cocktail on those notes with the high content of drugs that can be traced on most bank notes.

If they don't want the pig laced notes I will have em. Anyone who handles currency in this country should be washing their hands regularly anyway

Got a link at all on that hassony?

I still find it very disturbing that people like this win elections. I hadn't heard of him before this though, so I should probably pay more attention to European elections.

corking defence he's mounting though. says he is "just expressing views of 'ordinary people in rugby and cricket club'". beauty.

UKIP have issued a statement in which they say "We have asked Godfrey not to use this phrase in future, as it might be considered disparaging by members from other countries"

Wow.

UKIP have issued a statement in which they say "We have asked Godfrey not to use this phrase in future, as it might be considered disparaging by members from other countries"

Wow.

Someone should ask which countries

I expect Wogga Wogga Land are deeply offended

Wow.

:pcgm:

Wow.

a lynching for him would be fun

He has just been on itv saying a bongo is a white antelope so it cant be racist see.

he is really quite delicately demented btw

they want to be sure what rees mogg it is if they want to be taken seriously

Yeah that was sloppy. It's been corrected now.

I passed Farage on a street somewhere in Mayfair the other morning, he was out having a cigarette talking to somebody. I presume they have offices there or whatever. They were talking about Gibraltar.

I passed Farage on a street somewhere in Mayfair the other morning, he was out having a cigarette talking to somebody. I presume they have offices there or whatever. They were talking about Gibraltar.

We were talking about Gibraltar in my office yesterday morning *man of the people*.