https://twistedsifter.com/2014/02/50-amazing-finds-on-google-earth/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Just having a look at this old article, and of course the US Navy has got a swastika shaped building. 

Reading a bit more about it they were given 14m to redesign it and accidentally just renovated all the bathrooms instead of filling in the L shaped corners.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you’re being harsh on Dawn Butler here Bostonian. @stressederic made a good point about how Butler’s experience and the type of thing you are talking about is linked. Over the recent period Bu

If you can't make a defence of taking down statues of slave traders racists and eugenicists you shouldn't be doing politics. it is just right that the leader of the labour party waits for the cou

Ha ha. I’m also an excellent driver, have you considered that?

41 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

https://twistedsifter.com/2014/02/50-amazing-finds-on-google-earth/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Just having a look at this old article, and of course the US Navy has got a swastika shaped building. 

Reading a bit more about it they were given 14m to redesign it and accidentally just renovated all the bathrooms instead of filling in the L shaped corners.

Mysterious Desert Patterns are boss

27 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Mysterious Desert Patterns are boss

Yes, I was on the site for some desert patterns and became distracted by the swazzer.

Your capitalisation makes Mysterious Desert Patterns sound like a band. In John Peel’s voice.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bostonian said:

No clue who that dumb ass is?He's british right?Seems like he's just following what some americans say,KKK are not active in the U.K?

Yeah, I thought the references to the KKK and rednecks were a bit odd. He's one of the originators of Grime music, proper legend in musical terms, but he's been more than a little erratic on social media.

The 'black people are the true israelites' thing seems to be gaining traction for some reason. Nick Cannon was spouting the same sh*te recently.

cheers,don't listen to that,or the hip hop stuff.Do think some of these people need to keep clear of mouthing off and just stick to photos of their new clothes,car or whatever on twitter.Meanwhile the racists with the power just sit back and laugh.

1 hour ago, Bostonian said:

cheers,don't listen to that,or the hip hop stuff.Do think some of these people need to keep clear of mouthing off and just stick to photos of their new clothes,car or whatever on twitter.Meanwhile the racists with the power just sit back and laugh.

I mean he is a dick for his Anti semtic/anti Arab comments, not sure though about your comment regarding their clothes/cars either considering you have no idea what you're talking about and obviously have no clue on other grime/hip hop artists who actually do great work 

19 minutes ago, Hassony said:

I mean he is a dick for his Anti semtic/anti Arab comments, not sure though about your comment regarding their clothes/cars either considering you have no idea what you're talking about and obviously have no clue on other grime/hip hop artists who actually do great work 

I was talking about the general celebs on social media sell ya movie/record/lifestyle but opt out of offering up political opinions, especially hate based in this current climate.

12 minutes ago, Bostonian said:

I was talking about the general celebs on social media sell ya movie/record/lifestyle but opt out of offering up political opinions, especially hate based in this current climate.

Why though? What about people like Stormzy or rashford? Who have used their fame and social media to make an actual difference to the world 

28 minutes ago, Bostonian said:

If celebs all stayed out of politics, there might well be 1,000s of kids going hungry this summer. Plenty of famous people use their platforms to bring attention to all sorts of issues. This is a good thing.

How did ya reach kids before social media? it can be done,problem with twitter it gives the great unwashed racists a huge platform to reach em as well,used to be these c**** lurked around gigs and football handing out s***ty leaflets,now they can hit up thousands and make some money at it as well.the reach of these and the mad assed Qanon types,it ain't good.so sacrificing a few do good types might be worth it,no?

58 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

Twitter need to delete wiley's account and the thousands of other anti semites piling in. They won't tho. Its utterly grim stuff.

We could all just delete twitter

Ash Sarkar once humorously suggested replacing the national anthem with wearing my rolex. It's only a matter of time before the twitter loons see this as a sign of her anti-semitism

28 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

Ash Sarkar once humorously suggested replacing the national anthem with wearing my rolex. It's only a matter of time before the twitter loons see this as a sign of her anti-semitism

She's got ahead of it by making a statement condemning his tweets, internet people of course interpret this as meaning the exact opposite.