By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Racism today

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

4 hours ago, Cobs said:

he's a lawyer, all the evidence isn't there and so he's couched his language accordingly - really not sure what else you'd expect him to say in that situation

the Starmer bashing is all a bit dull, he's gonna be around for a while, why not wait for a bit and then really come in at him off a long run up?

He's a barrister and was DPP, that's exactly the language he would use as a matter of habit. 

I agree about the Starmer bashing, he isn't Corbyn and the election was a disaster on every level and for me, I'd take the Tories out on their ear and any sane competent replacement at the moment.

46 minutes ago, Murphman said:

He's a barrister and was DPP, that's exactly the language he would use as a matter of habit. 

I agree about the Starmer bashing, he isn't Corbyn and the election was a disaster on every level and for me, I'd take the Tories out on their ear and any sane competent replacement at the moment.

Shame Starmer don’t feel the same

8 hours ago, Cobs said:

he's a lawyer, all the evidence isn't there and so he's couched his language accordingly - really not sure what else you'd expect him to say in that situation

the Starmer bashing is all a bit dull, he's gonna be around for a while, why not wait for a bit and then really come in at him off a long run up?

C’mon Cobs. If you read yourself in the EU referendum thread you’ll deffo ban yourself from coffee indefinitely.

7 hours ago, sammy & a said:

C’mon Cobs. If you read yourself in the EU referendum thread you’ll deffo ban yourself from coffee indefinitely.

You’ll do your back in reaching like that, Sammy 

This clip got me, despite the pretty banal questions from the news presenter. 

It's tough to see the great man in pain like this and you can understand why many people can't do it.

But it is sending out such a powerful message. 

Have only been stopped and searched once, while walking along Hope Street, minding my own business. It was humiliating but only the once. I can’t imagine how it must feel if you were constantly in anticipation of that 

Disgusting racist tweets sent to Zaha before their game at the weekend - thankfully the police have made an arrest already. 

Ian Wright on twitter has been doing great work making people aware of the sort of horrible stuff black footballers get sent on social media - it's heart breaking to see the stuff they have to put up with. 

6 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Disgusting racist tweets sent to Zaha before their game at the weekend - thankfully the police have made an arrest already. 

Ian Wright on twitter has been doing great work making people aware of the sort of horrible stuff black footballers get sent on social media - it's heart breaking to see the stuff they have to put up with. 

12 year old kid arrested... Unbelievable 

9 minutes ago, Tommok said:

The maddest part of this twitter thing is that these two accounts have massively increased their number of followers through racist trolling - the one who was guilty of abusing Ian Wright apparently sold his account for a nice profit after it became so popular. Money to be made from racism even if you’re not a daily mail columnist.

43 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

12 year old kid arrested... Unbelievable 

37 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

The maddest part of this twitter thing is that these two accounts have massively increased their number of followers through racist trolling - the one who was guilty of abusing Ian Wright apparently sold his account for a nice profit after it became so popular. Money to be made from racism even if you’re not a daily mail columnist.

Bloody hell I didn't know that. 

How utterly depressing 

I didn't see who it was (possibly Banksy?) but someone suggested that a good replacement would be to put the Colston statue back at an angle and add statues of protesters pulling it down.

I thought that would work, but the idea of a 'guerilla' replacement works just as well.