Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Racism today

It’s a shame Louis CK is persona non grata now, because of the tugging off.

He was quite good laughing at his white privilege.

The fact he gets to have a career afterwards is probably a pretty big indication of that white male privilege to be honest.

Yeah alright, I’m not going to w*** him off myself like. Just the subject, at the time he spoke about it, wasn’t much of a feature in mainstream comedy.

Yeah alright, I’m not going to w*** him off myself like. Just the subject, at the time he spoke about it, wasn’t much of a feature in mainstream comedy.

Talking about White privilege is nothing new,it's been a thing for years and years

also Louise CK thinks it's ok for him to use the N word for some reason, so his opinion on the matter is invalid

One thing I disagree with as a generalization is this idea of white privilege when you have white children being born into poverty in this country.

At a certain level white privilege is a thing, but its not a set rule. I don't see how you can call some of the poorest kids in our society prrivelged on the basis of the colour of their skin, when the life chances of BAME maybe in some cases drastically better than others who are white.

I accept that I myself am in a privileged position over someone of a similar age, different race and circumstance because of my race, but I don't accept that it's a rule on the whole.

It just means that if you had a non white person in a similar situation it would probably be even tougher for them to make a go of it or that anon white person is more likely to be in the poor position.

If you want to lean into some of the force behind a portion of the resentment then what is useless is shouting at people that our economic and societal systems have immiserated that they are privileged. That’s a madness.

We need to recognise pain where it is and what the causes are.

That Fox bellend is going to be on chat shows and news programmes for weeks now peddling his own brand of racist bulls***.

The whole thing will get hopelessly bogged down in semantics regarding the details of Sikh troops on the Western Front and never go near the fact his first impulse to seeing a non-white person was to dislike it and then assume it was a ‘forced diversity agenda’.

What a c***.

That Fox bellend is going to be on chat shows and news programmes for weeks now peddling his own brand of racist bulls***.

The whole thing will get hopelessly bogged down in semantics regarding the details of Sikh troops on the Western Front and never go near the fact his first impulse to seeing a non-white person was to dislike it and then assume it was a ‘forced diversity agenda’.

What a c***.

I keep seeing this Laurence Fox name flying about, why is he famous? Why was he on Question Time? Who is he?

A talentless actor/singer, who studied at Harrow, was married to Billie piper, and is now complaining that as a white man, he's not allowed to say racist things because everyone is against white men

I keep seeing this Laurence Fox name flying about, why is he famous? Why was he on Question Time? Who is he?

Inspector Lewis' new Sergeant.

Whilst perusing the gig guides earlier I noticed the blerts name in the listings, I cant imagine who would go, particularly given the venue.