By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

County Championship - Lancs watch 2013

charlie clown

2nd Division cricket for Lancs this year after last year's impressive 'relegated as Champions' season.

Simon Katich is in for the duration as the overseas player ansd Ashwell Prince is back as a non-overseas player.

Gary Keedy will be missed I fear.

Glen Chapple is 148 years old.

Edited by charlie clown

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince is a Kolpak player isn't he?

Kerrigan should fill in for Keedy - he played more than Keedy last season didn't he?

Can I be first to say "Where's the batting?"?

Yeah Kerrigan played more. Felt for Keedy last season as they talked him into staying when he had better deals elsewhere, and then didn't play him

You can't hold Kerrigan back any more though. He is the next England spinner

I've only just seen they have signed Wayne White from Leics. Lancs love a bits and pieces cricketer

Bill Bailey scored runs for Hampshire too.

I am glad we are giving these aussies a chance to get used to english conditions

Worked out ok with Phil Hughes to be fair...let him play himself into the side and they then emptied him out after two Tests.

Worked out ok with Phil Hughes to be fair...let him play himself into the side and they then emptied him out after two Tests.

That was funny.

I recall being less than impressed with it at the time but he got destroyed by the short ball in the Tests. Didn't like it up 'im !

That was funny.

I recall being less than impressed with it at the time but he got destroyed by the short ball in the Tests. Didn't like it up 'im !

the hype from the Ozzies was mad, finally saw him play and he was shockingly bad, it was hilarious.

He did have a couple of really impressive series before he came over here though didn't he?

But the hype before that last Ashes series in England was ridiculous. The poor Aussie spoofer was set up for a sepctacularly high fall.

Think he'd had one really good Test hadn't he, maybe his second - think he made tons in both innings.

It was the SA series I think, the one that led someone on here to describe Mitchell Johnson as 'the Steven Gerrard of cricket'.

Just checked, yeah it was - 115 and 160 in his 2nd Test.

He's only made one more (and 5 50s) in 22 matches since then.