Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

What are you listening to right now

Think so. The Roots are amazing. Illadelph Halflife and Things Fall Apart are probably my favourite albums. Did you get their last one though? Very different to all their others (it was a concept album) but still brilliant.

You talking of Undun? If so yeah it's very good. They make consistently good records.

Stevie Wonder is an incredible musician. If accountants like him then they're accountants with great f*cking taste.

is correct but isnt she lovely is crap compared to 99% of his stuff

Terry Callier - Dancing Girl

I love Terry Callier - had a mate in London who used to play him all the time. Such a great voice.

And 'Illadelph Halflife' is stunning too. Might have to dig it out again.

Justifiable homicide.

He's a DJ too. Not sure what's worse - if listening to Bruno Mars was him 'practising' or kicking back and relaxing.

He also gets a Chinese every single night at about 11pm.

I live in an old house that's been turned into three flats. So he walks past our door to get to front door of the building. If curtains are open we can see delivery guy from our sofa.

Its always in a plastic bag so must be either Chinese or Indian. I'm going for Chinese. He doesn't look brave enough for Indian.

Edited by Swipe

I live in an old house that's been turned into three flats. So he walks past our door to get to front door of the building. If curtains are open we can see delivery guy from our sofa.

Its always in a plastic bag so must be either Chinese or Indian. I'm going for Chinese. He doesn't look brave enough for Indian.

That and the delivery man is Fu Manchu.

I love Terry Callier - had a mate in London who used to play him all the time. Such a great voice.

And 'Illadelph Halflife' is stunning too. Might have to dig it out again.

Yeah, listened to Callier's Colour of Love album yesterday for the first time in a while. Brilliant stuff.