Sign in to follow this  
David Hodgson

Big squad overhaul likely this summer ?

Ben Arfa, you are f***ing kidding me, we should be all over that lad like a rash.

he's a prick and he's come back to preseason with newcastle via a brewery and the land of pies by the look of him. stay well away.

there's still two weeks of this s*** isnt there.

Xherdan Shaqiri

Yevhen Konoplyanka

arda turan

adem ljajic

alexi sanchez

Andriy Yarmolenko

tom ince.

surely to god we are capable of nailing one left winger before the window shuts, two from that list claim to be liverpool fans, two from that list have buy out clauses, all of them cheaper than willian, lamela i'd imagine.

there's probably a dead simple answer to this but if Willian is soooo schit hot, why the feck aren't Arsenal in the mix for his signature, offering the bright lights of London, CL footy and wages to match - and blow both ourselves & Spurs out of the water?

Arsenal aren't really in for anyone. They talk and make low bids but they aren't being serious.

Given the glaring weaknesses in Arsenals squad, a wide player like Willian is the last thing they need. Whatever way we look at it, it's worrying especially seen as this is the 3rd target we've missed out on for our attacking player. I really hope we don't just settle for another squad filler and this so called committee will pull something out of the bag.

1376995671[/url]' post='3485425']

Xherdan Shaqiri

Yevhen Konoplyanka

arda turan

adem ljajic

alexi sanchez

Andriy Yarmolenko

tom ince.

surely to god we are capable of nailing one left winger before the window shuts, two from that list claim to be liverpool fans, two from that list have buy out clauses, all of them cheaper than willian, lamela i'd imagine.

Sure we are capable, the majority on that list however are not good enough.

there's probably a dead simple answer to this but if Willian is soooo schit hot, why the feck aren't Arsenal in the mix for his signature, offering the bright lights of London, CL footy and wages to match - and blow both ourselves & Spurs out of the water?

Wenger. They won't be spending all they can until he moves on. He will contend that his skills mean they don't have to go as large as their board want him to.

Let me throw another name into the mix, another Man City reject. Gareth Barry on loan.

Hmmm. bit 'meh' for me but not a bad back up to the squad.

Was looking for a bit more excitement.

A thigh chafing rash? He's talented - but he's also a fat, lazy c*** who's injured for 2/3 of every season.

He missed a whole season because Nigel De Jong broke his leg, was that his fault.

Fat lazy c*** who is directly involved in virtually every goal Newcastle score.

Arsenal don't really have any cash, their stadium sucks it all up

Except it's now paid for and is actually making money

Is there anything you know something about?

:D

Sure we are capable, the majority on that list however are not good enough.

the only question is are they better than our other option 18 year old raheem sterling and 17 year old jordan ibe, neither of whom are capable of playing a full season.

Di Marzio: Bale to Madrid for €93m + Coentrao.

he's a prick and he's come back to preseason with newcastle via a brewery and the land of pies by the look of him. stay well away.

If I had to play for that joke of a club I'd do the same, why look for the problem, look for the solution. Get him out of Newcastle and playing with decent players ..

Is there anything you know something about?

Creating the most embarassing series of photos in the history of the internet?

If I had to play for that joke of a club I'd do the same, why look for the problem, look for the solution. Get him out of Newcastle and playing with decent players ..

If that's his level of professionalism, do we want him?

Xherdan Shaqiri

Yevhen Konoplyanka

arda turan

adem ljajic

alexi sanchez

Andriy Yarmolenko

tom ince.

Good stuff Lark. Sachez is boss. Shaqiri and Konoplyanka are options.

Given the glaring weaknesses in Arsenals squad, a wide player like Willian is the last thing they need. Whatever way we look at it, it's worrying especially seen as this is the 3rd target we've missed out on for our attacking player. I really hope we don't just settle for another squad filler and this so called committee will pull something out of the bag.

they've just lost Oxlade Chamberlain for at least half a season, supposedly - I'd say he'd be a signing they could do with - maybe they don't think he's all that?