Sign in to follow this  
David Hodgson

Big squad overhaul likely this summer ?

Hmm

@SiClancy

Marca reports this morning that Liverpool are interested in Salomón Rondón of Rubin Kazan who was sold from Malaga after 25 goals in 2 years

YES!

He's brilliant.

He was my hobby horse player before he went to Rubin.

Edited by Clay Davis

That last season at Leeds when he was playing central was just brilliant. I remember a game at arsenal where he scored two crackers and was just fantastic.

Yep he was class at Leeds, such a shame his injury issues hampered him so badly for us. I was really happy that we signed him.

Right - I'm going out for an hour.

By the time I'm back, if Suarez hasn't signed a new contract at £80K a week with no clauses and the two nutters aren't on the doc's couch looking pissed off, I'm going to be really REALLY angry.

Right - I'm going out for an hour.

By the time I'm back, if Suarez hasn't signed a new contract at £80K a week with no clauses and the two nutters aren't on the doc's couch looking pissed off, I'm going to be really REALLY angry.

There are other websites where you can watch this kind of thing, dude.

20 in 44 games from a support role thought, that is f***ing excellent.

Agreed, is everyone getting excited again now?

And also for top 6 team in Spain.

We must be confident Costa wants to come and have sounded him out about the move and terms. We would look really silly if we bid £20m+ twice in one window and missed out on the player both times. I'm hoping this will be done much more quickly.

Edited by Leo No.8

We must be confident Costa wants to come and have sounded him out about the move and terms. We would look really silly if we bid £20m+ twice in one window and missed out on the player both times. I'm hoping this will be done much more quickly.

given that the other deal isn't being done I can guarantee if we do this deal it will be much quicker than the deal we aren't doing

given that the other deal isn't being done I can guarantee if we do this deal it will be much quicker than the deal we aren't doing

I think you aren't talking about the same deal.

<br />they spit, they'll bite<br />They'll dig and start a fight<br />bite, bite, bite,<br />fight, fight, fight<br />The Suarez and Costa show<br />

:lol:

Have we not f***ing signed him yet?

Rafa would have had him signed, sealed and delivered by now.

:lol:

How many 20m+ offers have we made, this guy and HM?

Yep, assuming the report of a Soldado bid was spurious, which it is a reasonable assumption IMO.

So these new signings are they just so we can update the Carra song?

"We all dream of a team of hooligans"

?? :unsure:

Didn't know he was serving a European ban for headbutting.

So basically, Aspas and Costa, both with headbutts this past season, will be flanking Luis, who bit someone.

It's mad. I love it, more than I should.

So has anyone confirmed that we've actually made a bid for Costa given the Atleti denial yesterday evening?

Every Merseyside journo in the UK, so we can assume that the club has briefed them.

Didn't know he was serving a European ban for headbutting.

So basically, Aspas and Costa, both with headbutts this past season, will be flanking Luis, who bit someone.

It's mad. I love it, more than I should.

"You're going home on a stretcher, home on a stretcher"