By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Big squad overhaul likely this summer ?

David Hodgson

• Replies 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loan with a €10M option, I read someplace

Hmm, seems quite low given he's got a contract 'til 2018.

Beginning to think we're gambling slightly on getting CL football, but in a safe way. Sign on loan, if we get the money pot, sign the player. If not, loan someone else and try again

Just seen this on Twitter and it make me laugh, so thought I'd share:

"If we sign Papa, I'd sell Suarez to a PL team just so that we can see Papadopoulos go through him at least twice in the season"

Edited by The_Adder

Beginning to think we're gambling slightly on getting CL football, but in a safe way. Sign on loan, if we get the money pot, sign the player. If not, loan someone else and try again

sign on loan, if we like them put in a bid for half the proposed price.

it's like we've learnt from the whole aquilani debacle and are deploying similar tactics to our advantage

sign on loan, if we like them put in a bid for half the proposed price.

it's like we've learnt from the whole aquilani debacle and are deploying similar tactics to our advantage

Steady, that sounds almost positive

Not really a CL gamble. Loan him, if he's better than Enrique keep him, sell Enrique, and repeat the process. If not, no harm done.

I assumed I was just sick of the snidery towards our current manager who hasn't actually put a foot wrong this transfer window, while dealing with some pretty high-profile departures being played out in the media.

Better get myself to Dr. Zaf then.

Are there that many people being snide to Brendan? I don't see many at all. It's more criticism of FSG.

Is that not the other no-mark that we're in for???

yeah, that's melgarejo. seems a bit of an unneccessary punt if we're expecting him to be a regular, reliable left back straight away. best bet seems as bit of wild card option to come on and add attacking impetus in tight game. suppose johnson's an option there too if it comes to it

Edited by yellow jumper

Are there that many people being snide to Brendan? I don't see many at all. It's more criticism of FSG.

About as many as there are with your disease.

It's probably only one or two tedionauts who are actually afraid to make a statement but frame everything in questions or sarcy praise.

Edited by cymrococh

what happened to the aly cissokho loan deal?

Accordingly to the Echo he was going to cost too much in wages compare to the playing time he was going to get.

I imagine John Henry sat behind a massively complicated spreadsheet putting a load of digits in it and seeing whether the formula comes out with a YES or NO at the end of it

machado sounds like a cheap and experienced option, can play all across midfield.

Thoughts of Christian Poulsen immediately spring to mind.

About as many as there are with your disease.

It's probably only one or two tedionauts who are actually afraid to make a statement but frame everything in questions or sarcy praise.

In the last day I've seen you, Sion and Tony Le Mesmer allude to it. Yet the only person I can recall who is a bit sarcy about BR is smithdown.

We should loan Skrtel to Napoli.

can we add "to protect his value" that was utterly tedious the first 278 times I heard it, but now its just white noise

BTW has there ever been a more underwhelming signing on here than this Melgarejo lad?

Degen