Sign in to follow this  
Molby

The boxing

Price is fighting Thompson again next, there was a rematch clause in the deal. If loses again he might as well pack in.

Announced for the 6th July.

Bellew is fighting saturday, and there is the rematch of Crolla V Matthews, which should be a belter.

I like that they are putting the card on the red button

And Haye announces his next fight today at 12.30 apparently

Edited by Bigal

Announced for the 6th July.

Bellew is fighting saturday, and there is the rematch of Crolla V Matthews, which should be a belter.

I like that they are putting the card on the red button

And Haye announces his next fight today at 12.30 apparently

Yeah, looking forward to this, Matthews v Crolla particularly.

Glad Price is fighting Thompson again, huge risk to his career so fair play to him for forcing it through.

Rumours of Haye v Audley Harrison!!!

Yeah, looking forward to this, Matthews v Crolla particularly.

Glad Price is fighting Thompson again, huge risk to his career so fair play to him for forcing it through.

Hope that fight is as good as the first, it was a belter.

Yep, I am glad he is fighting him too, very Lennox Lewis though, try and get redemption.

Joking arent ya? who wants to see that?

eh? he utterly destroyed him the first time around, Harrison only landed one punch

Harrison been talking himself up, reckons he is reborn after he won Prizefighter again.

:lol: bless 'im

Tyson Fury might be a possible

He fights next month. Haye would batter Fury, be good viewing.

He will struggle with Cunningham, Haye is in a different world to Fury

Lamont Petersen fails another drug test. He isnt the only one at it but how many chances does he get? Fella's are putting their lives on the line.

A load of big promises from Bellew again and yet another snoozer. He's very, very average and judging by the atmosphere during his fight he didnt shift many of them tickets himself.

it looked as tho it was kicking off in the crowd at one point, nobody was watching the fight in the ring.

A load of big promises from Bellew again and yet another snoozer. He's very, very average and judging by the atmosphere during his fight he didnt shift many of them tickets himself.

he does hype himself up, his talk of wanting a rematch with nathan cleverly is a bit fanciful, he got whupped last time.

it looked as tho it was kicking off in the crowd at one point, nobody was watching the fight in the ring.

he does hype himself up, his talk of wanting a rematch with nathan cleverly is a bit fanciful, he got whupped last time.

Yep, I remember against Mckenzie, think it was a rematch, he walked off from a fight when nothing happened shouting "Masterclass, that was a masterclass"

To be honest, if Bellew fights Dawson he will get found out.

thought it was a poor fight. Unlike Crolla and Matthews which was another belter

Yep, I remember against Mckenzie, think it was a rematch, he walked off from a fight when nothing happened shouting "Masterclass, that was a masterclass"

To be honest, if Bellew fights Dawson he will get found out.

thought it was a poor fight. Unlike Crolla and Matthews which was another belter

Thought crolla was excellent in the later rounds, came back really well and had matthews in a bit of trouble. I think he will beat him if they do it all again.

Thought crolla was excellent in the later rounds, came back really well and had matthews in a bit of trouble. I think he will beat him if they do it all again.

I don't think Matthews wants to do it again