By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

my step daughter's night out

Molby

so I came back from the gym and found the stepdaughter and boyfriend in the kitchen, just back from hospital

the boyfriend, his mate and three of her mates (all three are girls) were stabbed in Circo, Albert Dock last night; mostly superficial wounds and nothing life-threatening...by some complete miracle

her boyfriend is a pacifist; he actually goes to gay bars almost exclusively...partly with his gay brother but mainly because he doesn't like the knobheads in Concert Square or the Dock. They were standing at the bar, someone got pushed, then as is common, one of the slags that was with this bunch of coked up low-level grafters went steaming in screaming and shouting and in the melee, someone or some people decided to get stabby. One girl was stabbed about 5 times.

It's beyond belief

Circo used to be YNWA-owned, along with 4 other places on the dock and it was sound; no trouble and no threat of it, for years

now it's over run by scals - grafters that were on bikes the year before, and their scummy mates

let's see if the constabulary can be of any use. I'm not holding my breath

so I came back from the gym and found the stepdaughter and boyfriend in the kitchen, just back from hospital

the boyfriend, his mate and three of her mates (all three are girls) were stabbed in Circo, Albert Dock last night; mostly superficial wounds and nothing life-threatening...by some complete miracle

her boyfriend is a pacifist; he actually goes to gay bars almost exclusively...partly with his gay brother but mainly because he doesn't like the knobheads in Concert Square or the Dock. They were standing at the bar, someone got pushed, then as is common, one of the slags that was with this bunch of coked up low-level grafters went steaming in screaming and shouting and in the melee, someone or some people decided to get stabby. One girl was stabbed about 5 times.

It's beyond belief

Circo used to be YNWA-owned, along with 4 other places on the dock and it was sound; no trouble and no threat of it, for years

now it's over run by scals - grafters that were on bikes the year before, and their scummy mates

let's see if the constabulary can be of any use. I'm not holding my breath

Jesus. Was it Jenny?

Hope everyone is ok Molb just too many d****eads that are out and about in bars in most cities in this country. It's why I would rather go to good pubs and something nice to eat rather than go to these bars. Whenever I have been its always kicking off in these places

Jesus. Was it Jenny?

of course, I only have one stepdaughter

not her stabbed...was her mate - 5 f***ing times

the copper said something that's actually true - Liverpool is one of the safest cities, and when you think of what the nightlife is like here, that's something to be appreciated

I'm telling you, this is partly to do with the explosion of coke and coke-dealing with all these repulsive little gangs

suddenly they have £200 in their pockets, plus their own supply whereas 20 years ago, none of these little rats would be anywhere near somewhere like the Albert Dock; they'd be home spewing their giros on s**** weed and playing Nintendo or watching Child's Play 2 on video

thanks for all the good wishes btw people

also, just to correct the facts: was 3 lads and 1 girls stabbed....I think - anyway you get the idea; one of the lads has just had his spleen removed

Edited by Molby

jesus, that doesn't sound too good. They werent messing about then, its attempted murder like ?

you'd think so but I have no confidence

they nicked 3 lads, so you'd think they would get their clothes off them and run DNA tests or whatever, blade long gone, in the river no doubt

the tests will take some time so they should be charged with attempted murder and held in cells until the next available court date, then held on remand until the tests come back; if positive then they carry on being held and if negative it depends on the CCTV and witness statements

a good dna plus cctv and witness result might see an attempted murder charge stick

obviously they could have been innocent bystanders and splashed with blood but again, if everyone was doing their job, that eventuality could all but be discounted

How the f*** is that place keeping its licence?

this too

when you think of the s*** that the likes of Low/Bier on the Lane had to defend, for something that was f*** all to do with us

makes you despair completely of da Polis

b****x, f*** off Plod!

it's just a business, nothing else...plot the course of least resistance - corrupt as f***

I was over in Cardiff in October and was on St. Mary's Street at chucking out time. I couldn't believe the carnage. As people have said, a coked-up nightmare. Fights, brawls, and passed out women all over.

I'm glad things weren't too bad mate. It's f*cking tragic regardless. You must be in pieces mate.

I hope they won't all feel this permanently.

Terrible stuff, glad your Stepdaughter is ok mate, hope the rest of the group who were physically injured pull through okay :(

I can't really be arsed with town anymore especially the dock and i used to love going out round there a few years back. Too many n0bs who can't handle a bevvy let alone anything else about these days though.

Best wishes to you all.

F*cking hell I read about this on the rattle, didn't know it was your relatives G.

Hope they're all doing OK.

Anyone who goes out drinking etc and takes a knife with them needs locking up.

I think the perp has been identified now

if it were my son involved, said lad would be buried under a patio by now*.....sorry but that's just how it is - call it my achiles heel

as it is, we'll see how the keystone cops and their bungling accomplices at the CPS get on; fairly keen to avoid additional expense and hassle at the moment

again, thanks for everyone's kind wishes and all victims are fine

*contingent apologies to said lad if the identification process was actually just 'people chatting s***' - another reason to avoid wading in with hired goons and round ups etc I guess