By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Bonfire night coming up

Nathan Explosion

These attention-seeking bellends do my head in every year.

"We started to do Abu Hamza but then we decided we weren't entirely happy to do him, so Lance Armstrong came out of the woodwork." = we didn't fancy a f***ing fatwa and shat out of it.

bunch of gobsh*tes.

set off a few in the back, then climbed up to the top of the house where I can see fireworks in Wales, the Wirral, town and.....other places

the dog's going mental, more in protest than fear

the smart cat is hiding at the top of the stairs and the dumb one is nowhere to be seen - probably getting looked after by the kindly spinster at the end of our road, I hope

also, I made beef stew and chestnuts, which has gone down well with all hands

one advantage of being in the states - halloween is just one night of the kids knocking on your dorr - and they do make an effort ot dress up. and also most people don't even know about bonfire night so there isn't 3 weeks of little scrotes running around throwing fireworks in the street!

there was a big organised do for the brits about an hours drive away. as the eldest child was visiting we all went there - big bonfire, loads of fireworks, loads of different food stuffs that we normally don;t get - pies, pasties, fish and chip and a beer tent!! fantastic.

would have been better if I hadn't been stuck int he office working :(