By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

So, Striker then

baja the hut

If they want to sell him, due to daft wage demands or even fear of his injury cropping up again, then fine, i can see that.

Even then though, if they announce Demba Ba is available for transfer, they'll have a good few clubs queuing up and an opening bid could quite easily be something like £10m - but only if potential buyers dont know of a clause that exists allowing a £7m bid to be accepted. So it still makes no sense why Pardew would make it public.

If anyone would make that public, assuming Ba wanted out, it'd be his agent.

If that situation came to pass and we made a bid (for example), I'd assume that Demba Ba's reps would be savvy enough to tell the bidding club of the existance of the release clause in a bid to make his client more money in wages & signing on fees?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that situation came to pass and we made a bid (for example), I'd assume that Demba Ba's reps would be savvy enough to tell the bidding club of the existance of the release clause in a bid to make his client more money in wages & signing on fees?

Yeah absolutely. But Pardew works for NUFC, not for Demba Ba. If it was his agent bleating about it, i'd understand.

They couldn't have advertised the release clause more over the summer, even evidently fabricating an expiration date of it to get it done early, yet noone was interested at that price.

Something must be up. How much is he asking for?

And he must have a while left on his contract as only signed last summer, so it's not like they need to sell as he won't sign a new contract.

Ba would be a legend here. His situation is strange though, maybe his knee really is a "ticking time bomb" or they're getting so wrapped in this finding value stuff they think they can get better for cheaper.

You just know his leg would fall off as soon as he entered the L4 postcode.

1351519889[/url]' post='3306008']

it's ok

Dr Iqbal will check if he has legs and arms before the transfer is complete

These medicals are a joke, blood pressure, height, weight, heart rate, temperature, reflex test, testicle count and roundness test. My mother would pass one and she is in her 60's

He did a great job on Joe Cole's belly

That was the previous doctor that we sacked , he was so good that the likes of Cole, Aquilani and Carroll all passed their medicals with flying colours

These medicals are a joke, blood pressure, height, weight, heart rate, temperature, reflex test, testicle count and roundness test. My mother would pass one and she is in her 60's

I'm not an expert but I think she would have failed one of those tests

This drogba thing is not going to happen now is it?

If there is a way of him joining now than I'd be very happy (I can't see how it will be allowed) , In January I'd be hoping that we will be in for a better and longer term solution

That was the previous doctor that we sacked , he was so good that the likes of Cole, Aquilani and Carroll all passed their medicals with flying colours

I'm not an expert but I think she would have failed one of those tests

His mothers got a penis?

Jelavic looks to have been a bargain. missed out there.

I think we need a quick poacher style. To many times we're missing the easy or don't have someone in the box to capitalise on balls into the box.

Someone like Defoe would work well in our team, though I would prefer someone more physical .

Fowler it is

and Suarez?

Rodgers has already indicated that he thinks his best position is in the middle of the three

It's a squad game. Suarez was awful against Anzhi but we had nobody else. He can also play anywhere across the frontline so we could mix it up a bit.

Edited by Dan