By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

5 a side injuries

sutty

Played 5 a side last night for the 1st time in a couple of months...

I the 1st 5 minutes a ball was blasted at me and was heading straight for the joy department when I got a hand in the way. Unfortunately it hit me on the end of the thumb, f***ing it up, claret etc etc. I can't do my f***ing shirt buttons up today

To add injury to injury about 5 mins later I stretched to try to block a shot, the lad hit it straight into the ground and it bounced up and struck me on the spuds like a f***ing cobra. Touched nothing on the way either, didn't even graize a thigh, all junk.

Not happy.

had a similar footy injured many years back - have you had it x-rayed? - may well be broken.

Nah, I've no feeling in the end of my thumb but it doesn't look mad swollen or anything.

We played 5 a side in a village hall when we were youngsters, me and my mate were just 14 playing for a mens team. They were utter sh*t, one of them managed to miss the ball completely and volley a radiator full pelt, broke his toe. The game didn't continue 'cos everybody was too busy pissing themselves laughing. You got off light Sutty.

Played 5 a side last night for the 1st time in a couple of months...

I the 1st 5 minutes a ball was blasted at me and was heading straight for the joy department when I got a hand in the way. Unfortunately it hit me on the end of the thumb, f***ing it up, claret etc etc. I can't do my f***ing shirt buttons up today

To add injury to injury about 5 mins later I stretched to try to block a shot, the lad hit it straight into the ground and it bounced up and struck me on the spuds like a f***ing cobra. Touched nothing on the way either, didn't even graize a thigh, all junk.

Not happy.

did exactly the same thing in 5 a side at Uni in footy practice....both injuries, as if one was compensating the other (although it appears to be adding, not sure, my maths isn't brilliant)

murph's not scared of gay men, he just hates them and all they stand for.

once saw a lad get a compound fracture of his right leg on astro turf, bent like a f***ing corkscrew it did. absolutely horrible. ambulance took about half an hour to get there too. fortunately a lad playing was the local dope dealer and had a half ounce of hash in his car. cut half of it off and the lad ate it. calmed him down somewhat until the ambulance arrived.

I tore my knee cartilage on AstroTurf - some pr*ck who was useless at footy but was behaving like it was the world cup final was charging about like an idiot and kicked me up in the air. Massive c*nt he was from work.

And don't forget you got a black eye from your teammate's c**k.

Probably not 5-a-side. But that was a great story.

"To be fair there's people in a changing room wouldn't feel comfortable getting their kit off in front of a gay man. Me for one."

Because of an irrational fear of being bummed.

I'm not cared of gay men at all, nor am I phased by being in their company,not one jot, why would I be? I don't like thinking about what gay men get up to in the privacy of their own space, I find it revolting, there's a link there I think with not really wanting to walk about starko, I don't think they'd want to bum me anyway so we're cool.

did exactly the same thing in 5 a side at Uni in footy practice....both injuries, as if one was compensating the other (although it appears to be adding, not sure, my maths isn't brilliant)

It was like final desination based around 5 a side and testicular pain.

And don't forget you got a black eye from your teammate's c**k.

Probably not 5-a-side. But that was a great story.

No hang ups here about changing room nudity when you've been slapped in the eye with someone's c*ck. I was being a good lad bending over putting the kits in the bag, next thing I got an eye full of bell end.