Sign in to follow this  
smithdown

Luis Suarez

"just spoke to madrid. they don't want you you racist get."

"wenger just texted me, says he's taking the piss and doesn't sign bitey gobsh*tes".

Haha!

"Ever Banega jst askd me 2 ask u if u want 2 GNOC."

"Cant wait to get home and get you all lathered up in the shower you dirty cow"

"Sorry Luis, that last text wasn't meant for you"

Real Madrid have just signed Asier Illarramendi for €38m.

Without tempting fate, i dont see signs of them paying the necessary fee to get Luis.

Edited by DJS

Without tempting fate, i dont see signs of them paying the necessary fee to get Luis.

So theyve now got Illarramendi, Khedira, Alonso, Casemiro, Modric all for centre mid and i'm sure ive left someone else out too

Yeah he's not going to have texted him that, you're just getting silly now

Deals for Owen, Alonso, Mascherano and Fabregas were deals that Barca and Madrid dragged out trying to get the best price. The only deal that was done quickly was Ronaldo's move when they pony'd up a world record fee sharpish and got the deal done quickly.

Given that 4 names above all moved during the month of August, I wouldn't be surprised if things move slowly until August and then start to speed up (which is a pain in the a*** for Rodgers).

If we're looking for someone to add goals from midfield, Modric isn't who we should be looking at. I fear this will drag in August as RM and Barca seem consistent in how they get the player to agitate for the move and the fee drops as a result

Deals for Owen, Alonso, Mascherano and Fabregas were deals that Barca and Madrid dragged out trying to get the best price. The only deal that was done quickly was Ronaldo's move when they pony'd up a world record fee sharpish and got the deal done quickly.

That deal was done the year before though.

They paid through the nose for Alonso. As they did Ronaldo. As they did Kaka. As they did Modric. As they just have for this lad from Sociedad.

I think there are a lot of myths about Madrid. One being they act almost irrationally. The other that they are exceedingly Machievellian. Are there Shaktar supporters now talking about Dortmund's tactics in getting Mhktariyan to agitate for his move?

I think if Suarez was sure Real were seriously interested he'd be much quieter. As it is, he's staying close to his house on the off chance his phone rings. If they are desperate for him *and* there was a clause at 40m, well they've just spent circa 33m on a midfielder who is a distance away from a senior cap.

Xabi coming home. :yes:

They paid through the nose for Alonso. As they did Ronaldo. As they did Kaka. As they did Modric. As they just have for this lad from Sociedad.

I think there are a lot of myths about Madrid. One being they act almost irrationally. The other that they are exceedingly Machievellian. Are there Shaktar supporters now talking about Dortmund's tactics in getting Mhktariyan to agitate for his move?

I think if Suarez was sure Real were seriously interested he'd be much quieter. As it is, he's staying close to his house on the off chance his phone rings. If they are desperate for him *and* there was a clause at 40m, well they've just spent circa 33m on a midfielder who is a distance away from a senior cap.

He's probably got a mobile, he's loaded.

Modric and higuain please. Love modric in there as our play maker smile.gif

YES PLEASE

IN: Jovetic, Higuain and Modric

OUT: Spearing, Downing, Suarez

With Caroll out also - their might even be money to spend in Jan.