Sign in to follow this  
Leo No.8

The Youngsters

Sunderland have pulled out of the deal.

Any ideas why?

Released after 2 nights in hospital. Suffered a small bleed on the brain and will need to see a neurosurgeon.

Hopefully this won't threaten the lad's career.

Ah fk that doesn't sound good

Bobby Duncan going on loan to Sunderland, what a mess that was

That kid needs some help from responsible people. Stevie needs to intervene.

That kid needs some help from responsible people. Stevie needs to intervene.

If he listened to anyone sensible he wouldn’t have left in the first place.

Lots of talk on Wales football twitter about Williams getting in the Euro 2020 squad. I would obviously take him, and I would expect him to get a chance in the couple of warm-up games Wales have got lined up. 

Lots of talk on Wales football twitter about Williams getting in the Euro 2020 squad. I would obviously take him, and I would expect him to get a chance in the couple of warm-up games Wales have got lined up. 

Isn't that a position Wales have sort of struggled with the last few years? Felt like it was Chris Gunter competing with no one.

Isn't that a position Wales have sort of struggled with the last few years? Felt like it was Chris Gunter competing with no one.

Connor Roberts from Swansea is currently first choice. I don't see how he doesn't at least take Williams.

Huddersfield Town have issued an injury update on injured goalkeeper Kamil Grabara who is on loan from Liverpool.

The 21-year-old suffered a head injury during the Terriers' win at Hull City last week involving concussion and a bleed on the brain.

Polish under-21 international Grabara was carried off the pitch on a stretcher and spent two nights in hospital after the incident.

He was initially ruled out of action for at least a month but Examiner Live report that Huddersfield manager Danny Cowley has issued an update ahead of the West Yorkshire side's home match with QPR on Saturday.

Cowley said: "Kam saw the neuro surgeon and it was a positive consultation, he is in a much better place and feeling much more like himself.

"We are still monitoring the situation and, hopefully, by the middle of next week he'll be able to start doing some light exercise.

"He will then start the concussion protocol and, as long as he ticks all the right boxes, he will be back available sooner rather than later.

"You are always worried with a head injury of that severity, but the good thing is he is a durable, resilient boy and pretty tough.

Just watching Curtis Jones's interview after Shrewsbury, I really enjoy how much he tries to suppress his natural accent for the cameras, he really chews the words and you know he just wants to says 'Yeah that was f*cking boss:'.

England trying to claim Neco Williams apparently

Neco best hope that someone sees TAA's longer term position in midfield

Just watching Curtis Jones's interview after Shrewsbury, I really enjoy how much he tries to suppress his natural accent for the cameras, he really chews the words and you know he just wants to says 'Yeah that was f*cking boss:'.

I read he's had a stutter and has had to work on it. Some balls doing tv interviews if that's the case. Probably explains it though.

I read he's had a stutter and has had to work on it. Some balls doing tv interviews if that's the case. Probably explains it though.

He's denied that himself, just says he was nervous in the interview

I like him, he's very good technically and likes a tackle but his size is a major disadvantage. Don't think he'll make it with us but he'll probably make it as a pro. He hasn't played for ages, dunno if he's been injured or not.

I like him, he's very good technically and likes a tackle but his size is a major disadvantage. Don't think he'll make it with us but he'll probably make it as a pro. He hasn't played for ages, dunno if he's been injured or not.

Thanks Mald. He does look very slight. I bet he’ll end up back here.