By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Slavery in Brooklyn

New York Red

There's something not quite right about the glee of white people, all made up because a black woman doesn't quite know her history of slavery. Ha, we caught you out there, not knowing precisely how, when and where we enslaved your forefathers.

But that might be me, maybe it's hilarious after all.

There's something not quite right about the glee of white people, all made up because a black woman doesn't quite know her history of slavery. Ha, we caught you out there, not knowing precisely how, when and where we enslaved your forefathers.

But that might be me, maybe it's hilarious after all.

It's not the glee of white people so much, but more a case of black people being horrified at her stupidity. There's no excuse for what she said in any case, let alone if you are black AND a politician from Brooklyn.

It's not the glee of white people so much, but more a case of black people being horrified at her stupidity. There's no excuse for what she said in any case, let alone if you are black AND a politician from Brooklyn.

Ok, what do you NYR, the journalist who penned the article you linked to Tina Moore, Stephen Colbert, Julie Golia of the Brooklyn Historical Society, constituent Emily Mathews of Flatbush have in common?

There's only one other person mentioned in the article, Minister Sylvia Kinard who lost to Yvette Clarke in the primary.

Ok, what do you NYR, the journalist who penned the article you linked to Tina Moore, Stephen Colbert, Julie Golia of the Brooklyn Historical Society, constituent Emily Mathews of Flatbush have in common?

There's only one other person mentioned in the article, Minister Sylvia Kinard who lost to Yvette Clarke in the primary.

Most are honky's? I don't think I count as that. I ain't 100%.

But the article isn't everything my magic-loving friend. I got that emailed to me today from a bunch of black friends (mostly snobby intellectuals admittedly) who were horrified and angry at this.

What she said really is stunning.

Most are honky's? I don't think I count as that. I ain't 100%.

But the article isn't everything my magic-loving friend. I got that emailed to me today from a bunch of black friends (mostly snobby intellectuals admittedly) who were horrified and angry at this.

What she said really is stunning.

Fair enough, I must have misread the situation.

Didn't know you weren't fully cracker though.