By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Benitez

Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee says the Oscar nominee for "The Green Mile" has died while being hospitalized following a July heart attack.

Publicist Joy Fehily released a statement from Clarke's fiancée, the Rev. Omarosa Manigault, saying the 54-year-old actor died Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital after nearly two months of treatment following the July 13 heart attack.

From here

Was switching through the channels last night and that Ricky Bobby film with Will Ferrell was on. Duncan was in it and my missus said "he's dead isn't he?"

I said he wasn't and so she googled it and found out that he'd had a heart attack and still wasn't out of hospital.

And then he died today. Spooky.

I want Mrs Swipe charged with murder

We were walking to work a few years back, talking about Michael Jackson's shows at the 02. I said there's no way he'd complete the tour, to which she replied "I bet he won't even live to see the end of the tour".

And a day or two later, he was dead.

She's a witch.

We were walking to work a few years back, talking about Michael Jackson's shows at the 02. I said there's no way he'd complete the tour, to which she replied "I bet he won't even live to see the end of the tour".

She's a witch.

I've always liked her, lovely lady :unsure:

She's a witch.

we should arrange a burning, to be safe, like

we should arrange a burning, to be safe, like

My wife woke me up in the middle of the night once saying she had such a realistic dream about being on concorde and the wing caught fire just after take off and she woke up just before the crash. Two days later concorde crashed in Paris. Freaked me out.

We should throw her on the bonfire too.

Edited by Chili Palmer