By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

its my 3rd day off the Tramadol

Molby

I know nothing about this drug in particular, but with all withdrawals I recommend gardening, just go to a garden centre, pick some plants and plant them, tend them. Or come and help me do my garden.

Cooking, buy a nice recipe book, something Italian and cook something special. You know you like good food, try something new.

Woodland walk. Nature is rejuvenating.

Mrs. Vlad JNR decided to take some of her Grandma's to deal with some health issue/pain or similar and ended up fainting on Ullet Road I had to drag her to the car and lash her in. She got no sympathy.

You dragged an unconscious woman down the street, put her into your car and drove off without anybody calling the police?

You dragged an unconscious woman down the street, put her into your car and drove off without anybody calling the police?

She regained a semi state of conciousness by the time she went into the car and it was at a time when she was making habit of fainting so it wasn't as bad as it sounds. It was also Ullet Road.

Goes good with paracetamol.

Had a very pleasant week watching The Sopranos from start to finish (when I was awake) on tramadol and paracetamol.

By the time I needed to come off, the 'roids had such a grip of me I was too busy thinking about food to worry about any withdrawal symptoms.

So get on the Prednisolone.

or utterly schite, one of the two

that stuff should be outlawed. It deals with the pain pretty well but it's murder to get off it

anyone had any experience of it?

I f***ing told you! You wouldn't have it. It proper sledges you like a pill when you go cold turkey. You've just got to get through it. I come down on the train on the way to a meeting in the City a while back, it was torture, I was like Jimmy in Quadrophenia

I f***ing told you! You wouldn't have it. It proper sledges you like a pill when you go cold turkey. You've just got to get through it. I come down on the train on the way to a meeting in the City a while back, it was torture, I was like Jimmy in Quadrophenia

if it just sledged me it would be ok

this f***ing stuff gets under your skin, like RSL and I'm irritable as f*** - just told her in no uncertain terms in front of a crowded bar, so have the fallout to look forward to

and my appetite is diminished and am already dreading trying to sleep tonight - I'm in Cornwall....I swear down if tonight is like last night I'll be posting on top of a f***ing cliff at 4am later on, either to get some exercise or to ask you f*****s to help me not attempt the world high diving record

f*** of Tramadol, P and A (and FSG if they don't shape up)

this f***ing stuff gets under your skin, like RSL and I'm irritable as f*** - just told her in no uncertain terms in front of a crowded bar, so have the fallout to look forward to

and my appetite is diminished and am already dreading trying to sleep tonight - I'm in Cornwall....I swear down if tonight is like last night I'll be posting on top of a f***ing cliff at 4am later on, either to get some exercise or to ask you f*****s to help me not attempt the world high diving record

what about Purslow?

Bad Innit. You have been ODing on it tho. You're going to have to grit your teeth for another 24 hours max. Tonight smoke a load of that weed, it's quality.

Ease down to cocodamol or panadol in the black packets. Or good weed as Mike says. Worked for me after I mangled my leg and ankle.

Cocodamol can be lethal aswell, depending on the strength. I was on them for weeks for a damaged knee ligaments. Couldn't feel my fingers to drive on a few occasions. The withdrawal is rough