By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

This May Affect Florida Tourism

Nebraska Red

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They thrive there. Better than Burma by all accounts. They are helping f*ck up the ecosystem too.

Interesting but that is on the small size in Malaya. I saw a Malayan elongated python there and after we killed it, found it was a 29 footer. Biggest one ever seen there was just over 36 feet. This one was easily as thick as a man's thigh.

Interesting but that is on the small size in Malaya. I saw a Malayan elongated python there and after we killed it, found it was a 29 footer. Biggest one ever seen there was just over 36 feet. This one was easily as thick as a man's thigh.

you're typing that while wearing a pith helmet aren't you?

They thrive there. Better than Burma by all accounts. They are helping f*ck up the ecosystem too.

they get caught, killed and eaten in burma. feed a whole village off one of them.

you're typing that while wearing a pith helmet aren't you?

they get caught, killed and eaten in burma. feed a whole village off one of them.

See, there you go. Man at the top of the food chain keeping things in check in Burma. Not so in Florida. All they have is rapidly disappearing Cougars and I think they prefer puppies, cats etc.

Was this during the campaign in '42?

it's the circle of life.

Was this during the campaign in '42?

it's the circle of life.

It's certainly a Chinese delicacy. Tastes like gritted chicken. The one I was involved with was when our 16-man jungle rescue patrol came across one who, having been disturbed, decided to take a look at us. Took multiple shots to the head before it was finished. Took a dozen of us to carry it on our shoulders to the nearest village - which was Chinese - and the other four who were gurkhas "rode point" (this happened in 1956 while the Emergency was still on). Beautiful beast, purple, yellow, green, black etc I seem to remember. Struck a barter deal with the locals, they took the snake off our hands, skinned it, ate the meat and made snake wallets for all of us. I've still got mine. The only other occasion I came across one was just outside Johore Bahru when a rock python gave a display of swallowing a goat. What an education that was.....

It's certainly a Chinese delicacy. Tastes like gritted chicken. The one I was involved with was when our 16-man jungle rescue patrol came across one who, having been disturbed, decided to take a look at us. Took multiple shots to the head before it was finished. Took a dozen of us to carry it on our shoulders to the nearest village - which was Chinese - and the other four who were gurkhas "rode point" (this happened in 1956 while the Emergency was still on). Beautiful beast, purple, yellow, green, black etc I seem to remember. Struck a barter deal with the locals, they took the snake off our hands, skinned it, ate the meat and made snake wallets for all of us. I've still got mine. The only other occasion I came across one was just outside Johore Bahru when a rock python gave a display of swallowing a goat. What an education that was.....

rowley_birkin2.jpg

too much time on your hands.

are you expecting us to believe that 4 gurkhas rode point? in my experience, they always covered our 6.