Sign in to follow this  
baja the hut

Summer Activity

I don't think it makes sense for Spearing to stay any longer. He's not a holding midfielder, should stop accepting being shoehorned into the role. It doesn't do him any favours as a player and it's no good for us either playing him there. And with Allen and Sahin signed, hopefully we won't have to anymore. In the other midfield positions, the line is even longer. If it's not 4-4-2 and he is playing with Lucas, there is little point to him for us. And we've moved on from that now.

See if we can get 3m for him, settle for 2m if we have to and otherwise consider it a bit of fat trimming of the squad / making jay move on with his career as he should.

I don't think it makes sense for Spearing to stay any longer. He's not a holding midfielder, should stop accepting being shoehorned into the role. It doesn't do him any favours as a player and it's no good for us either playing him there. And with Allen and Sahin signed, hopefully we won't have to anymore. In the other midfield positions, the line is even longer. If it's not 4-4-2 and he is playing with Lucas, there is little point to him for us. And we've moved on from that now.

See if we can get 3m for him, settle for 2m if we have to and otherwise consider it a bit of fat trimming of the squad / making jay move on with his career as he should.

Tears in my eyes here

Dublin red is in twitter/YNWA folklore now... :lol:

Phil Kirwin ‏@chimp_phil

#Huntelaar (4/4) – A move for Huntelaar would make sense, at the right price, as he and Suarez played together at Ajax.

Expand

1m Phil Kirwin ‏@chimp_phil

#Huntelaar (3/4) – British media and other online sources claimed we were in for him back when Suarez was linked with a move to Juve/PSG.

Expand

#Huntelaar (2/4) – …on 3 yr deal. Schalke lining up a replacement. Sport 1 (Dutch) ran a snippet about this today here: http://www.sport1.nl/nieuws/38775-huntelaar-kan-weer-met-suarez-spelen.html

Expand

#Huntelaar (1/4) – One of the long-term YNWA regulars works with Dr. Ingo Westen' daughter's husband (I know) & claims that agreed terms…

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Phil Kirwin ‏@chimp_phil

#Huntelaar (4/4) – A move for Huntelaar would make sense, at the right price, as he and Suarez played together at Ajax.

Expand

#Huntelaar (3/4) – British media and other online sources claimed we were in for him back when Suarez was linked with a move to Juve/PSG.

Expand

#Huntelaar (2/4) – …on 3 yr deal. Schalke lining up a replacement. Sport 1 (Dutch) ran a snippet about this today here: http://www.sport1.nl/nieuws/38775-huntelaar-kan-weer-met-suarez-spelen.html

Expand

#Huntelaar (1/4) – One of the long-term YNWA regulars works with Dr. Ingo Westen' daughter's husband (I know) & claims that agreed terms…

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Not sure I like the sound of this "Phil Kirwin." IWho is he?

Phil Kirwin ‏@chimp_phil

Expand

Expand

Expand

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Yeah... he's up there with me.

This reads like someone's done a bit of research on Huntelaar and Schalke and devised a story around it. In fact im convinced it is. It's not natural to be name dropping like he has.

643309700.jpg?key=7681024&Expires=1345822434&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=qq7haAM-VoHQleiPWG6QjYxdGlXRQuTYSD6URKJaFd6w6I6Yl81Qr6XOb9E9OOYds7DgohhI4HsFoC7uqYbyLXFGho0Awz-hdh3m4frSeoa-uV03oJxXVsILbV4qfZIx3ChJrv68STPPcesGv4NCw0wxBnKOQ~E6I6L5tR0CMkE_

Won't somebody think of the children? That boy surely doesn't need a johnnie yet let alone a shirt full - he's not even close to puberty!

If its a windup then Dublinred4ever must be devising a way to bring down Niall Quinn through it. He'd drown Quinn in the rivers of jizz if he thought he could get away with it.