By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FIMBA at Liverpool

The Hitman

Been very bored in my current job/industry lately and have been thinking about doing something completely different,whilst I'm still able.

Did a bit of looking around, and came across the MBA course from the Football Industry Group at the University of Liverpool,run by Rogan Taylor,Tom Cannon etc.

Seems to be quite an interesting thing to do,albeit a) expensive and; b)completely useless unless you're able to get a job in that field come the end of the course.

Perhaps just a case of making contacts and taking it from there,although I'm concerned it's just easy money for the University and those leading the course.

Bear in mind that I've already got a BA, and am a qualified chartered accountant working down in London.

Has anybody heard much about the MBA?

http://www.liv.ac.uk/footballindustry/

its a waste of time imo. As an ACA you are already paid more than what you would get after completing this MBA. Have you moved to the industry or maybe thought of starting on your own?. In my personal opinion an MBA is useless unless its from really top business school such as wharton, insead, lbs etc especially if you are already an ACA.

Been very bored in my current job/industry lately and have been thinking about doing something completely different,whilst I'm still able.

Did a bit of looking around, and came across the MBA course from the Football Industry Group at the University of Liverpool,run by Rogan Taylor,Tom Cannon etc.

Seems to be quite an interesting thing to do,albeit a) expensive and; b)completely useless unless you're able to get a job in that field come the end of the course.

Perhaps just a case of making contacts and taking it from there,although I'm concerned it's just easy money for the University and those leading the course.

Bear in mind that I've already got a BA, and am a qualified chartered accountant working down in London.

Has anybody heard much about the MBA?

http://www.liv.ac.uk/footballindustry/

pair o' w*****s