Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Stevie said:

As we all know, these are exceptional times. We could do with the club shifting their policies and mindset a little to adapt to this otherwise we will fall behind other teams. I’m not talking about spending hundreds of millions like Chelsea, but we can’t expect the same group of players to be at the top of their game for another season - especially as it’s clear that the depth of the squad is lacking in a lot of areas.

We're still the best team in England by a distance. Of all the players our rivals have signed I think only Havertz would get near our first XI. City have lost their captain for the second year in a row and have already shown that a lack of leadership on the pitch is a major problem for them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m genuinely pleased for you that you can find this additional source of jubilation/vindication it must be like winning the league twice 

Who cares really. I don’t even think of them. Which is probably a sign of decent owners tbf. Dunno why anyone is thinking of them right now mind. 

Win the league for the first time in 30 years and straight to this thread to claim credit for FSG or claim credit for liking them more than anyone else. I mean... sure, if you want.  

15 hours ago, Maldini said:

We're still the best team in England by a distance. Of all the players our rivals have signed I think only Havertz would get near our first XI. City have lost their captain for the second year in a row and have already shown that a lack of leadership on the pitch is a major problem for them. 

were we serious about Werner? if so then I think he would be in the rotation with our front three and get a decent amount of game time. I havent seen much of him personally but if we were serious you would have to think that this would be the case

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

I'm worried about this spending. We don't know how much we're going to get in and when fans will be back and things and stuff from just 48 hours ago.

They've done it via part-ex and comparatively little initial outlay haven't they - pretty consistent with not blowing Chelsea type money but still bringing in two excellent players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gethin said:

They've done it via part-ex and comparatively little initial outlay haven't they - pretty consistent with not blowing Chelsea type money but still bringing in two excellent players. 

I know Jota was historically top of everyone's list as the must have but I didn't get to see as much of him as everyone who had been demanding his signing so I have to hold off the "excellent" description for a bit.

 

Payment terms or not the club has spent money and there were several good points about a single penny could see the club expunged so I'm just concerned with the extremely legitimate viewpoint from errrmmm Thursday I think.

Edited by sammy & a
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sammy & a said:

I know Jota was historically top of everyone's list as the must have but I didn't get to see as much of him as everyone who had been demanding his signing so I have to hold of the "excellent" description for a bit.

 

Payment terms or not the club has spent money and there were several good points about a single penny could see the club expunged so I'm just concerned with the extremely legitimate viewpoint from errrmmm Thursday I think.

We can always send them back if you want....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...