Sign in to follow this  
Chewie

FSG Watch...

I spoke to sales team and they had hospitality tickets for Burnley at £595 or £659..

Crazy. Was this onsite of offsite hospitality?

I didn't mind the one where they hand him the shirt and you see him touch the This is Anfield sign...

That one above though is technically very poorly executed, crap acting and mainly doesn't sit well with all the finance Standard Chartered stuff

So how are these touts managing to do it? They can't be using the same payment card across multiple accounts 'cos that would be easy to spot. Do they pay lots of people to buy tickets for them?

Don't think there is anything to stop you using the same card.

In fact I know there isn't because I've done it in the past for me and a mate, though I think it is like a 'Friends and Family' thing and you are limited to about 5. All the accounts you are buyng for obviously still have to have the credits.

I didn't mind the one where they hand him the shirt and you see him touch the This is Anfield sign...

That one above though is technically very poorly executed, crap acting and mainly doesn't sit well with all the finance Standard Chartered stuff

Not only that it sounds c**k all like him. They've managed to make him sound stupid. And the  one of Paisley is worse than Rushie's.

Don't think there is anything to stop you using the same card.

In fact I know there isn't because I've done it in the past for me and a mate, though I think it is like a 'Friends and Family' thing and you are limited to about 5. All the accounts you are buyng for obviously still have to have the credits.

Then surely they should be able to identify and suspend those accounts. There's a difference between using the same card on 2 or 3 accounts and fecking loads

Then surely they should be able to identify and suspend those accounts. There's a difference between using the same card on 2 or 3 accounts and fecking loads

You'd think but no idea how they actually do it. Even if you've got the same cards on multiple friends and family accounts you can still only account up to 5 (I think) on each log in. At least am pretty sure that is how it used to be. Suppose they can just use different devices for each separate account.

You'd think but no idea how they actually do it. Even if you've got the same cards on multiple friends and family accounts you can still only account up to 5 (I think) on each log in. At least am pretty sure that is how it used to be. Suppose they can just use different devices for each separate account.

I believe they may have managed to get rid of some of the touts with the ID thing they did to members with 13+ credits As 20% didn’t prove their ID making additional tickets available for 2nd half of season games

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/tickets/382092-additional-tickets-available-for-man-utd-fixture-following-fan-update-process

There’s no doubt that John Henry is a smart cookie.

If FFP continues to be enforced properly then it’ll be great news for us United in particular.

Edited by Leo No.8

Everton seem to think it won't be given their recent moves over the stadium naming rights and shirt sponsorship

Everton seem to think it won't be given their recent moves over the stadium naming rights and shirt sponsorship

They must be s***ting themselves at the City stuff.

Another reason why that place wont get built

Another reason why that place wont get built

Stadium & infrastructure spend is exempt from FFP. The reason why it won’t get built is that they can’t afford it regardless

Stadium & infrastructure spend is exempt from FFP. The reason why it won’t get built is that they can’t afford it regardless

Naming rights is sponsorship unless I’ve missed the original point

Naming rights is sponsorship unless I’ve missed the original point

Kind of.

Think the original point was that they’re going to do something “creative” with sponsorship now they’ve terminated the SportPesa sponsorship

Mine was that no amount of creativity will get them a £500m+ stadium without f***ing themselves massively

Kind of.

Think the original point was that they’re going to do something “creative” with sponsorship now they’ve terminated the SportPesa sponsorship

Mine was that no amount of creativity will get them a £500m+ stadium without f***ing themselves massively

Cool. Think a new stadium is going to hurt them but what else can they do?

They've spun the notion that they "terminated" the sponsorship, but the reality is the sponsor defaulted on the money.