Sign in to follow this  
Chewie

FSG Watch...

Isn't the issue more the new houses that have been built within the footprint of any expansion rather than the actual road itself?

It's both really. Also a church and some businesses.

I'm not sure it's plans being revealed is it?

Think it's just the start of "consultation".

Isn't the issue more the new houses that have been built within the footprint of any expansion rather than the actual road itself?

The cost of buying them is f*** all in the scheme of things

Complete and utter red herring

Anfield is on its a*** and it’s going to stay that way unless some big thinking takes place

I HATE our online ticket system with a passion

sat here on a Tuesday from 11am refreshing the page constanly for the Brighton match..... every now and then some pop up and I miss out.... then Upper Main shows about 8 individual seats in one block and so I choose 1 ticket in that block in the options as soon as they appear and then they all disappear and says sold out. 

its infuriating

Once you master it and work it out you'll do a 180 there! Just a case of working out how you can be quickest. As I said the other day, I've got a card from 0-4 last season and up to 7 already this season. 

Once you master it and work it out you'll do a 180 there! Just a case of working out how you can be quickest. As I said the other day, I've got a card from 0-4 last season and up to 7 already this season. 

share the tactics please...  :whoosh:

Why not fill in the corners and make it bigger?

Would require a complete rebuild of 3 stands wouldn't it? So they could be rounded at the edge. Probably thought it's not worth it just to add a few k.

61k will be enough when Jurgen leaves and we're s*** again anyway. We weren't selling out cup games a few years before he arrived.

Would require a complete rebuild of 3 stands wouldn't it? So they could be rounded at the edge. Probably thought it's not worth it just to add a few k.

61k will be enough when Jurgen leaves and we're s*** again anyway. We weren't selling out cup games a few years before he arrived.

Fair enough. Let's sack it off altogether and buy some beer

Alright eeyore