By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FSG Watch...

Chewie

Especially when they sacked him as well!

It took them months to sack hodgson, btw.

Just a bit irked at the likes of Gomez and his, 'they've done nothing' when infact we're in considerably better shape than under H&G. Work in progress, much to do, but to say they've done nothing shows people's expecations are unrealistic.

Inspired me, and every other fan I know. Seemed to inspire the team too.

3 months is dithering ? That explains a lot.

It is in the face of what was infront of them for those three months. It wasn't inspiring it was obvious. The fans loved it for very clear reasons. But one thing it wasn't was inspired.

Edited by Rushiesbushymoustache

I think you've got to be optimistic as a fan, or what's the point? I don't feel the way I did when Hodgson was appointed, but I'm not convinced this is the right appointment either. I think the process and reasoning behind his selection, leaves a lot of questions too.

i like Rodgers.. i like Martinez.. i didn't think we should bring them in as we're a massive job for even a top level manager to try and turn around never mind a relative novice.. any player/manager who gives it large with Shanklyesque speeches such as Rodgers did is only going to get the fans behind him from the off - and quite right too..

saying that, i too view his appointment with slight suspicion of the owners.. according to ALL reports FSG had a masterplan.. a way to revoutionise the way the club works and they just f***ed it all off to keep one man happy.. now, had that man been a Mourinho/Guardiola/Klopp you could have understood it - they've been there and won it so know what it takes.. but to toss it all to one side for someone 'new' to the scene and who has no experience of that top level is a little disconcerting..

these concerns, by the way, do not reflect on B-Rod.. i like him.. a lot..

after what we've been through with the other pair of clowns any fan that ISN'T erring on the side of caution with these owners is f***ing stupid..

i am firmly in the camp that these fella's need to make a statement of intent.. i thought they should have done it when they walked in the door but they dithered over Hodgson and then went with the easy option of giving Kenny the full-time job at the season's end..

whilst i am trembling with excitement at the thought of Rodgers team passing the living daylights out of everyone before cutting a thrust towards goal and notching up yet another 'goal of the season' contender as we romp away with the title i am also very concerned they didn't go all out for one of Klopp, Guardiola, Mourinho.. winners.. been there.. seen that.. designed the f***ing t-shirt you're wearing..

not convinced by FSG.. not one bit..

The reasons for one of those 3 not being in charge have been done over and over again.

after what we've been through with the other pair of clowns any fan that ISN'T erring on the side of caution with these owners is f***ing stupid..

i am firmly in the camp that these fella's need to make a statement of intent.. i thought they should have done it when they walked in the door but they dithered over Hodgson and then went with the easy option of giving Kenny the full-time job at the season's end..

whilst i am trembling with excitement at the thought of Rodgers team passing the living daylights out of everyone before cutting a thrust towards goal and notching up yet another 'goal of the season' contender as we romp away with the title i am also very concerned they didn't go all out for one of Klopp, Guardiola, Mourinho.. winners.. been there.. seen that.. designed the f***ing t-shirt you're wearing..

they interviewed AVB , who isn't too different to Klopp , and they decided that he wasn't their man

and mourinho/ Guardiola were never realistic options , for all we know both might have been approached by FSG ( as well as klopp)

they interviewed AVB , who isn't too different to Klopp , and they decided that he wasn't their man

and mourinho/ Guardiola were never realistic options , for all we know both might have been approached by FSG ( as well as klopp)

I think Klopp has a lot more about him than Andrew House Snake. I think he would have needed a lot of persuading though as well

Just a bit irked at the likes of Gomez and his, 'they've done nothing' when infact we're in considerably better shape than under H&G. Work in progress, much to do, but to say they've done nothing shows people's expecations are unrealistic.

We are in better shape than being driven face first into administration while the owners laughed themselves sick, aye.

There isn't much else positive to say about them though, not yet, not by a long chalk.

Edited by smithdown

We are in better shape than being driven face first into administration while the owners laughed themselves sick, aye.

There isn't much else positive to say about them though, not yet, not by a long chalk.

They have spent (net) more in one season than any of our previous owners

This. 100 times this.

i like Rodgers.. i like Martinez.. i didn't think we should bring them in as we're a massive job for even a top level manager to try and turn around never mind a relative novice.. any player/manager who gives it large with Shanklyesque speeches such as Rodgers did is only going to get the fans behind him from the off - and quite right too..

saying that, i too view his appointment with slight suspicion of the owners.. according to ALL reports FSG had a masterplan.. a way to revoutionise the way the club works and they just f***ed it all off to keep one man happy.. now, had that man been a Mourinho/Guardiola/Klopp you could have understood it - they've been there and won it so know what it takes.. but to toss it all to one side for someone 'new' to the scene and who has no experience of that top level is a little disconcerting..

these concerns, by the way, do not reflect on B-Rod.. i like him.. a lot..

Thats my biggest concern too, they had a plan, a system which they wanted to implement and they discarded it all because of Rodgers...he hasnt done enough to merit that imo, I think most people will agree. I also find it disappointing that they made a statement that they would be announcing more appointments (the technical team so to speak) the week after BR was unveiled...there was nothing, other than some rumours that our interest in Txiki had cooled markably...

I like Rodgers, he speaks well and has a passion for the job but that is all he has, his record is limited and so is his top flight experience. Both he and FSG have alot of to prove and I (we) will get a fair idea towards the end of summer.

Edited by Hus

Falling attendances. Money lost = manager sacked.

Im really not sure what point you're trying to make, at least in relation to my rebuttal of Gomez.

They haven't failed us yet, they haven't achieved a great deal either. It's early, so far OK, better judgement can be made within 12 months, and a good indication will be this current window. Suspicion of these owners is fine, but just as there's noting to laud them over, there's nothing to castigate them with either.

Im really not sure what point you're trying to make, at least in relation to my rebuttal of Gomez.

Pretty clear I was talking about Hodgson. It wasnt an inspirational decision to fire him.

Ive not even discussed anything else about the owners, other than the decision to hire Kenny which I agreed with

They haven't failed us yet, they haven't achieved a great deal either. It's early, so far OK, better judgement can be made within 12 months, and a good indication will be this current window. Suspicion of these owners is fine, but just as there's noting to laud them over, there's nothing to castigate them with either.

They have gambled loads of goodwill by replacing the manager.

It's on their toes this season, good style, and I don't see any scenario that justifies 12 months grace either. This has to be working by Christmas or it'll get very messy.

just as there's noting to laud them over, there's nothing to castigate them with either.

They promised a stadium, we're seemingly no closer, they promised big investment in the squad, which we haven't seen (35M net across three windows), they've failed to put their promised structure in place.

In the two years they've been here, the club has gone backwards on the field, and there seems to be little ambition at the club to reverse that. I think they fully deserve criticism for that. We went backwards for long enough under G&H, and we needed the new ownership to reverse that trend. Things are worse, not better, and a shirt deal doesn't mask that.

The sacking of Hodgson, and the appointment of Kenny as caretaker boss, for a start. Doesn't get more inspirational than that.

Appointing Kenny wasn't hardly inspirational, they barely had a choice, supposedly they didn't even want him, and since they sacked him you can't claim an unmitigated success either.

They promised a stadium, we're seemingly no closer, they promised big investment in the squad, which we haven't seen (35M net across three windows), they've failed to put their promised structure in place.

In the two years they've been here, the club has gone backwards on the field, and there seems to be little ambition at the club to reverse that. I think they fully deserve criticism for that. We went backwards for long enough under G&H, and we needed the new ownership to reverse that trend. Things are worse, not better, and a shirt deal doesn't mask that.

Just don't see that at all, I'm far from at the stage of getting FSG on the back of a sw***y new Warrior shirt, but I'll say it again, the expectations of some are very unrealistic.

That opening line about the stadium isn't even accurate, which suggests you're clearly not of a mind to give them a chance.

Appointing Kenny wasn't hardly inspirational, they barely had a choice, supposedly they didn't even want him, and since they sacked him you can't claim an unmitigated success either.

I quite specifically referred to his appointment as caretaker, not the subsequent permanent position. His appointment as caretaker was a complete success in my opinion, and it certainly was not the only option available to the owners. It's opinion's, speculation, and revisionism like that, that make your spouting off so annoying to be honest.

Like I said, I can understand anyone being sceptical, reserving judgement, but that's not what's going on with you and a few others.

Just don't see that at all, I'm far from at the stage of getting FSG on the back of a sw***y new Warrior shirt, but I'll say it again, the expectations of some are very unrealistic.

That opening line about the stadium isn't even accurate, which suggests you're clearly not of a mind to give them a chance.

They've said stadium (new or redeveloped) is integral to their plans. Two years on, they haven't even made their minds up, much less made a start.

I've been more than prepared to give them a chance. I don't think it's unfair to look at where we are after they've had two years. And you cant argue that we've gone backwards on the pitch, because league positions don't lie. They're the men in charge. They've not done a good job.