By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Ooouch

jimbolala

Mate of mine was walking down his stairs once just as I walked in his front door. He had a tray of glasses from up in his studio and didn't see the two cats perched on the next step till the last second. Didn't want to step on the cats and had already committed his weight to stepping down, quite spectacularly he decided to just throw the large tray of glasses in the air and jump off the last 5 steps with his standing leg. the noise of him landing, cats screeching and loads of glasses smashing all together was something to behold. The way he just made the instant decision to just f**k himself off was almost pythonesque. Had me laughing for days afterwards.

Mate of mine was walking down his stairs once just as I walked in his front door. He had a tray of glasses from up in his studio and didn't see the two cats perched on the next step till the last second. Didn't want to step on the cats and had already committed his weight to stepping down, quite spectacularly he decided to just throw the large tray of glasses in the air and jump off the last 5 steps with his standing leg. the noise of him landing, cats screeching and loads of glasses smashing all together was something to behold. The way he just made the instant decision to just f**k himself off was almost pythonesque. Had me laughing for days afterwards.

Sounds alright that.

:lol:

When I was about 8 or 9 I asked my dad to put my birthday presents on the floor next to my bed. I woke up in the morning half asleep, was going to step on a present and didn't want to break it so I hopped over it, twisted my ankle and couldn't play in my own 5-a-side party. Was devoed.

Edited by Leo No.8

We used to rehearse in an old loft room that had a trap door at the end of some very steep steps. When we arrived for rehearsal one day the singer of the previous band was having a fag and told us they wont belong, the rest of them were messing about with a new song that bass player had written. The bass palyer and guitarist were nuts about it and we could hear them leaping around everywhere.

Yeah, you guessed it, as the singer opened the trap door the bass player was on his way down from a particularly high jump, but suddenly had nothing to land on. To this day I don't know how he missed the singer but the noise of his amplified bass and him as they bounced and crashed down the stairs makes me piss myself to this very day whenever I think about it.

As they say, there is nothing funnier than watching yer mate fall off a ladder and all we could hear downstairs was the rest of his band laughing, as they had seen the door open as he was in midair and could do nothng to stop the inevitable.

Edited by Buzz