By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

twelve years in New Hampshire

SkippyjonJones

I only came over here on a three year visa... so that turned out to be a bit longer than anticipated...

anyway - the gig is up - so I'm fecking off to Florida to live. Seems like a mad enough place - I should be fine.

and its the ideal climate for my pale northern europen skin.

Look out for me I'll be the one that turning lobster coloured!!

no more shovelling snow or dealing with that cold crap. All cold weather update to come from Nebraska from now on!!!

Bring it.

I'm really looking forward to that 1,400 mile drive too,.,,,

I only came over here on a three year visa... so that turned out to be a bit longer than anticipated...

anyway - the gig is up - so I'm fecking off to Florida to live. Seems like a mad enough place - I should be fine.

no more shovelling snow or dealing with that cold crap. All cold weather update to come from Nebraska from now on!!!

Bring it.

so, did somebody offer you a job in the Sunshine State?

are you the front end, or the back end, of a Disney character?

enjoy the humidity!

seriusly though, you'll love it. we have had quite a few friends and acquaintances head down there to live and they would not give it up.

Edited by Nebraska Red

Bring it.

When are you moving? How you going to cope with the crazy summer heat? :D

Stoopid enough hot in New York at the moment.

Good luck with the moving and the drive down :)

Edited by Benitez

When are you moving? How you going to cope with the crazy summer heat? :D

Stoopid enough hot in New York at the moment.

Good luck with the moving and the drive down :)

AC and a pool.

and alcohol.

still better than a new hampshire winter. and raking leaves.

I'll do hot weather updates just for Matty.

it was over 100 here yesterday.. I'm getting ready...

Bring it.

I've been living just outside of Atlanta in Georgia for the past three years and I'm really enjoying it. However there is no way I would move to Florida, all of the crazies live down there, guns, rednecks and the high levels of humidity will have you pining for New Hampshire.

Bugs Bunny will demonstrate how much Florida is adored in the USA.

florida.gif

I've been living just outside of Atlanta in Georgia for the past three years and I'm really enjoying it. However there is no way I would move to Florida, all of the crazies live down there, guns, rednecks and the high levels of humidity will have you pining for New Hampshire.

Its not that bad if youre in the good areas. :) A bit like GA really, Atlanta's suburbs are but you probably wouldnt want to live in most other places. No state tax in FL either, and thats always good.

That said, I've had a few friends doing uni at UFl in Gainesville and the best thing they had to say about it was the cheap rent. :D

yeah - house prices look good right now... got to get in on that.

I fancy a house with a pool.....

and a big patio to bury the bodies under.

and yeah macca - I got a job there..

Housing and cost of living in the south is incredibly cheap, I am currently renting but I'm looking to move and buying a house sometime at the beginning of next year. There are loads of houses in the area where I am in the $100k-150k range that are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and have a swimming pool included.

Oh I've been to both Birmingham and Montgomery AL and I don't want to go back again!

Edited by Jim D

Housing and cost of living in the south is incredibly cheap, I am currently renting but I'm looking to move and buying a house sometime at the beginning of next year. There are loads of houses in the area where I am in the $100k-150k range that are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and have a swimming pool included.

Oh I've been to both Birmingham and Montgomery AL and I don't want to go back again!

Birmingham and Montgomery are terrible places to live in. They remind me alot of Hull, about 20 years behind the rest of the world.

Enjoy Florida, I'll be in Tallahassee for about 4 weeks next summer.

Enjoy dinner at 4pm with all the other "snowbirds"

There was a deer ambling across our neighbour's driveway this morning as I was on my way to work. No way I would exchange that for a 'gator. Love a bit of frollicking in a domestic pool do Alligators.

I'd eat either.

not so much the bears we get in NH though...

There was a deer ambling across our neighbour's driveway this morning as I was on my way to work. No way I would exchange that for a 'gator. Love a bit of frollicking in a domestic pool do Alligators.

Atleast them gators wouldnt go through your windshield when they're crossing the road you're driving on. A deer totaled my friends car and they had to airlift him in a helicopter.