By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

New Phone Advice?

Barnesy_10

my son spilt a glass of water on my phone and i didn't realise and once I did it was too late....... it was an iphone4.

I have tried loads of things to fix, but the fact it was charging at time aint helped.

I don't wanna fork out to get repaired.. I am due an upgrade so I was looking at the 4s, but then wondered if I should go for the Galaxy S3? They look huge though! Anyone used one? They too big?

my son spilt a glass of water on my phone and i didn't realise and once I did it was too late....... it was an iphone4.

I have tried loads of things to fix, but the fact it was charging at time aint helped.

I don't wanna fork out to get repaired.. I am due an upgrade so I was looking at the 4s, but then wondered if I should go for the Galaxy S3? They look huge though! Anyone used one? They too big?

bit big, htc one s is a good alternative

I got the S3 today mate - I had an xperia arc s previously - this thing is bloomin massive - that is about as much of a review of it that I have at the minute cos its only off its first charge

cheers mate.... yeah reviews say its amazing, very little negatives..... the only negative seems to be the design, which is subjective as its curvy rather than hard edged like more contemporary stuff

let me know how you find it

just feel like I will end up missing the app store a lot......

I just got the one x and it is awesome can't use the other halfs iPhone anymore as the screen feels poxy!

Same here, just upgraded to an HTC One X from an iPhone and although it takes a few days to get used to the size when you go back to the iPhone the screen looks dull.

getting the Galaxy S3 in the morning after having a play with one in the shop... very impressed..

My contract is up in september and i was thinking about getting this as friends who have the S2 have raved about it. The only thing is i'm on 02 and for the kind of minutes, texts and data i'd be looking for 02 are wanting about £36 a month for 2 years and £199 up front. I may need to change to another network.

My contract is up in september and i was thinking about getting this as friends who have the S2 have raved about it. The only thing is i'm on 02 and for the kind of minutes, texts and data i'd be looking for 02 are wanting about £36 a month for 2 years and £199 up front. I may need to change to another network.

Who pays for a phone when they're on contract?

Who pays for a phone when they're on contract?

Well Vodafone wanted to charge me £69 for the S3 and keeping my contract as it was, so I decided to opt for a £10 reduction on my contract and took the S2 for free, must admit I really like it. Love the drag and drop for video file, no formatting them for an iPhone, TAW sounds good on it, and the kids love the camera

Vodafone do a really good discount for friends and family if you know anyone in the NHS of working for one of the companies think I go 20 % off my bill for the whole two years!

Yup

I took advantage of this today!

I picked up the s3 today and got it over 18 months, free upgrade, 3 months unlimited data... 600 minutes. £36 a month after discount. should be £46

Phone is incredible... Had a play with it in a very apple lover office... Most, if not all complimented its looks and versatility over the iPhone.

Love I can unlock it just by looking at it ;)

Hope I don't have any doppelgangers about