By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Joober Lee

Falconhoof

Who is he and what does he want?

I'm out here in the freezing cold supervising a bouncy castle. I didnt volunteer, it's just they decided that our drive was wide enough and I didn't want to be impolite. I made some apricot and macadamia cookies to bring out later.

Is anyone else forced to celebrate this?

What are they doing in your street

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to visit my mum today. Bad idea, already fallen out with her. She thinks it is terrible that i call them parasites. She also thinks its great that they give some money back to the country, have to leave now before i explode!

Decided to visit my mum today. Bad idea, already fallen out with her. She thinks it is terrible that i call them parasites. She also thinks its great that they give some money back to the country, have to leave now before i explode!

This is why you should stick them in a home

This is why you should stick them in a home

My Ma or the Royals, maybe both if we are honest. People of my Ma's age and upbringing have been brainwashed to believe the country will fall apart if we ever do away with the Royals, there is no way we can have any debate about

It.

I went into the city hall today ( my sister in law was dancing there as part of the celebrations) and was mighty impressed with the building. Has anyone else been inside belfast city hall and seen the council rooms etc. very ornate

Oh and i got some class garlic salami sausage on the way out, in the market

Just yer normal day here, road blocked off by the cops cos a new James Connolly mural is being unveiled and the entire street is bedecked in tricolours for Euro 2012.

Is there summat else happening?

where's you?

Anyone on here who knows me will guffaw loudly, as I'm not your biggest royalist - piss, 'on fire' an all that...

but I thought the whole weekend was spectacular & as a 'London Scottish' - not the most patriotic of folk - I feel a lot more British than I did last week.

Yes I know... I'm a soppy c*nt!

We celebrated by having a bad smash on the link road between the A34 and the M1 at Northampton. Some fu king c*** decided to switch lanes directly into the car in front of us path causing him to slam on to a dead stop with me then skidding into the back of his car from 50mph. Came home in a recovery truck, car looks like it might be a write off.

Us and the dog were unscathed but pretty shaken up.

We celebrated by having a bad smash on the link road between the A34 and the M1 at Northampton. Some fu king c*** decided to switch lanes directly into the car in front of us path causing him to slam on to a dead stop with me then skidding into the back of his car from 50mph. Came home in a recovery truck, car looks like it might be a write off.

F*ck that , sounds well hairy - glad to hear you're all OK!

Had an almost identical incident with a pr*ck on the A3 last weekend... but with no contact

Apart from that nightmare, how was your Jubilympics weekend?

F*ck that , sounds well hairy - glad to hear you're all OK!

Had an almost identical incident with a pr*ck on the A3 last weekend... but with no contact

Apart from that nightmare, how was your Jubilympics weekend?

Cheers, wknd was sound, was down on the south coast just near Gosport on the Solent seeing Mrs m's cousin and family. Avoided the rain and all jubilee related stuff. Sailed over to the isle of wight, had a pint in Ryde and sailed back, cracking.

That's gonna smart. Glad yer ok.

Anyone on here who knows me will guffaw loudly, as I'm not your biggest royalist - piss, 'on fire' an all that...

but I thought the whole weekend was spectacular & as a 'London Scottish' - not the most patriotic of folk - I feel a lot more British than I did last week.

Yes I know... I'm a soppy c*nt!

No, yer just a c***!