By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Tablets

Dmitch

Hey guys looking for the best cheap-ish tablet pc will be mainly used for web browsing and i bit of light gaming i.e. app sect act was looking at sending £100-£300

Was going to buy a laptop but figured that the tablet might not be a bad option!

Any opinions on them and can anyone recommend a good un.

Cheers mucho in advance!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience of these things is mostly through our clients who use either ipads or the samsung tablet. Interestingly we have had contact from schools recently pissed off because samsung are not giving a windows 8 option which seems a stupid decision.

They are both very expensive though.

Thought this was going to be about the Garys.

Disappointing.

Haha so did I and only because I hit one on Friday nite for the first time in about 5 yrs - at 34 the post buzz devastation is nothing I have ever endured before

NEVER AGAIN - dunno what I was thinking

Haha so did I and only because I hit one on Friday nite for the first time in about 5 yrs - at 34 the post buzz devastation is nothing I have ever endured before

NEVER AGAIN - dunno what I was thinking

The highs are high, but the lows are incredibly low....

• 2 months later...

Still happy with this?

after something at this end of the market

i bought one of those a few weeks ago and love it. I was going to buy a kindle, but thought buying something like this and just downloading the kindle app made more sense. and it does. but its grand for we browsing too

i bought one of those a few weeks ago and love it. I was going to buy a kindle, but thought buying something like this and just downloading the kindle app made more sense. and it does. but its grand for we browsing too

that was my thinking\ hope

Have a look at the new Nexus 7, I got the 16gb version last week and its brilliant.

price?

any good for dvd type playback - got the sprog in the car for a few hours - thought it might keep her quiet too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...