By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

10 years

Tosh

10 years ago - I think it was this week - our hosts started YNWA.tv. I signed up on the 12th after the last game of the 2002 season (Ipswich, IIRC)

That's a lot of spamming

Happy Birthday and thanks, Bromage et al

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember all the decent posters disappearing from "that site" and it took me a while to find out where they had gone to......

Of course some might say it wasn't onto YNWA

Keep up the good work :)

Hours? You're doing well then.

Days, weeks, months for me I'd say.

I'm too scared to average the time i spend per week times the amount of weeks.

I could probably have built a life size model of the Taj Mahal out of Hula Hoops in the time.

Was it a year or so ago that the forum was down for a good few days with a problem? The amount of work people must have been forced to do instead could have dragged us out of recession if it had been kept up.

Edited by stressederic

I would like to thank my employers for paying me to spam this place full of tramp s***, bears, weasels and dwarves for more years than I want to think about.

I probably could have achieved something. Oh well.

Was it a year or so ago that the forum was down for a good few days with a problem? The amount of work people must have been forced to do instead could have dragged us out of recession if it had been kept up.

That coincided with a huge spike in my department's productivity, that is still a mystery to my employers.

Good point Eric...I'll turn the forum off for a few months when I get home. Very good idea that.

The increased production in British industry will probably drag the country out of recession and save the Tories.

Happy (recent) birthday YNWA.

And thanks to the owners & mods (mainly for helping me waste many hours of my life - in a good way).

I concur. This place is wonderful. Particular thanks to Nathan who never ever moans about all the great work he does, it doesn't go unnoticed Nathe!! :thumbs:

I concur. This place is wonderful. Particular thanks to Nathan who never ever moans about all the great work he does, it doesn't go unnoticed Nathe!! :thumbs:

Not sure the big oirish fella get irony??