By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

well that's a grim story - 9 scumbags guilty

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

can't Griffin be done for contempt?

grooming

Nine men have been found guilty of being part of a child exploitation ring that groomed underage girls for sex by plying them with alcohol and drugs.

Eleven men were charged with a range of offences including sexual assault, trafficking and rape.

Their victims were as young as 13. One of the 13-year-olds became pregnant and had the child aborted.

Police said one girl was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night when she was drunk.

Five girls were "shared" by Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, Hamid Safi and a 59-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons.

Liaquat Shah, 41, was cleared of sexual assault by the jury and was cleared of conspiracy after the jury was unable to agree a verdict and the prosecution offered no further evidence.

Qamar Shahzad, 30, was found not guilty of conspiracy.

It took the jury of three men and nine women 21 hours and 22 minutes to reach all their verdicts.

A tweet from BNP leader Nick Griffin almost caused the trial to collapse when it led to allegations of the jury having a "far-right bias".

The trial at Liverpool Crown Court took 11 weeks and heard from victims and the defendants themselves.

The prosecution's case was that the men worked together as a group to secure for themselves and others underage girls for sex.

The offences happened in and around Rochdale in 2008 and 2009.

It was claimed that the men drove the young girls around parts of Greater Manchester and delivered them to flats and houses where men were waiting to have sex with them.

Police said the victims were from "chaotic" and "council estate" backgrounds.

The girls were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people were seen to congregate, such as outside takeaways.

Some of the victims told the jury that they were threatened with violence if they did not submit to their demands.

They said they were lured in with free cigarettes, alcohol and food.

But some of the defendants told the court that the girls were willing participants, and were happy to have sex with the men in return for money.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the crack with the 59yr old not being named for legal reasons. Strange one.

Oh, and Griffin can f*** off!

The fella has under charges against him apparently

"But some of the defendants told the court that the girls were willing participants, and were happy to have sex with the men in return for money."

Yeah, they're still kids lads

Been horrible all this. Round the corner from my work. Loads of far right knocking about

Peter Allen on Five Live last night was a disgrace on this - despite what GMP or child protection groups said about this, he would not let it drop it was an 'Asian' problem. Badgered every guest into making the link.

Peter Allen on Five Live last night was a disgrace on this - despite what GMP or child protection groups said about this, he would not let it drop it was an 'Asian' problem. Badgered every guest into making the link.

I heard they invented paedophillia

what a f***ing dick:

The former head of Barnardo's has said that street grooming of teenage girls for sex in the north of England appears to be carried out "overwhelmingly" by men of Pakistani and Afghan origin and has called for an investigation into the issue.

The Ramadhan Society, whoever they are, think that the Asian community need to look at this and not shy away from asking tough questions of themselves. Opinions seem split from what I've read and heard on the wireless with both sides making valid points.

The Ramadhan Society, whoever they are, think that the Asian community need to look at this and not shy away from asking tough questions of themselves. Opinions seem split from what I've read and heard on the wireless with both sides making valid points.

I don't think it's the Asian community at large should be looking at this, it's clearly a cultural Pakistani/Afghan Muslim problem in this case, either that or a massive coincidence. It's cowardly to ignore it and of course cowardly to use this as a stick to beat a community at large. But it's been said on here before, some Muslim men think English women are universally slags, in this case it involves vulnerable kids, two seperate issues, but it's all young white kids are the victims,all Muslim men the perpetrators. I suspect they are particularly held in contempt by these men and looked at as fair game. Having said that, it's also possible the proportion of white kids on the street is far higher than Asian kids which again enhances the chances of the victims being white, but I question whether they'd have the same attiitude toward vulnerable Muslim kids. Anyway, the point is, asking the questions and examining this shouldn't be something people should back away from for fear of being branded.

Apart from Nick Griffin obviously.

We need to get kids off the street and out of poverty for this and other welfare reasons, by paying higher taxes. I hope this Tory government can sort that out for us in this parliament.

Paying higher taxes will clear the streets? It might help but if only it were that simple.

some Muslim men think English women are universally slags

did you read some of the tweets defending ched Evans?

did the white/ english/ christian community unite to try an educate these men how to treat women properly ?

these scumbags wouldn't care if these girls were white, asian or green

do you think pimps in pakistan or India only use white women? as they have too much respect for asian/ muslim girls?

did you read some of the tweets defending ched Evans?

did the white/ english/ christian community unite to try an educate these men how to treat women properly ?

these scumbags wouldn't care if these girls were white, asian or green

do you think pimps in pakistan or India only use white women? as they have too much respect for asian/ muslim girls?

You've largely missed my point Hass and don't take this personally.

I don't even know who Ched Evans is much less defend him.

There is no white christian community in this country. anybody trying to organise on the basis of being white and christian would be tarred a racist, there'd be a 24 page thread on it within an hour.

I'm sure these low life's would indeed shag any girl regardless if they got the opportunity, but they might just see white girls as a) easier pickings and b) morally inferior.

I'm sure Asian pimps would use white women if they were as prevelant as theu are in the UK, yes.

Hass, your immediate defensive reaction is typical and makes people wary of having an open and frank discussion on matters such as this, and that's all it is.

Edited by Murphman

Has there actually been any ‘Indian’ attackers/peados/rapistsin any of these incidents that have occurred in the UK? Seems to me that this is a problem that ismainly rooted in one particular community. Grouping them all as Asians is just diluting the issue.

And besides, imagine the outcry if the report on Albanianhuman traffickers were referred to as European traffickers? Not a problem as it would never happen.

The whole notion of organised communities moving as one is bonkers and just untrue, it's a lazy way of passing on responsibility for issues to people who look a certain way or practice a certain religion.

Having said that, it's undeniable that human beings are fallible and some will warp their behaviour and attitudes from unpleasant to unhealthy to dangerous. We have a world where sex is commodified and used to intice consumption, where it becomes a criteria by which people are valued, where it can become transactional. Clashing against that have codes that demand chaste behaviour, reserved sexuality, suppresion, denial. In that tension, in between and at the edges of both, some people will warp, but most will not, so who should take the blame or responsibility for predatory priests, groomers, 'laddy' rapists?

Asserting that there is problem in this area within a part of one community in particular is in no way suggesting that organised communities moving as one.

In the 1980's and 1990's these gangs were targeting Sikh andHindu girls and they have moved onto white girls. It's been going on too long with the same modus operandi to suggest its just one off etc.

What's the problem with these lads? Disenfranchisement or what?

Will never get to grips with it unless it's tackled head on. Police have intelligence on the issue but are reluctant to move on it.

Edited by Redray

Asserting that there is problem in this area within a part of one community in particular is in no way suggesting that organised communities moving as one.

In the 1980's and 1990's these gangs were targeting Sikh andHindu girls and they have moved onto white girls. It's been going on too long with the same modus operandi to suggest its just one off etc.

What's the problem with these lads? Disenfranchisement or what?

Will never get to grips with it unless it's tackled head on. Police have intelligence on the issue but are reluctant to move on it.

The way it can be passed off as something for 'them' to deal with is what I've got a problem with. It's that sort of thing that encourages law enforcement not to enforce the law

The way it can be passed off as something for 'them' to deal with is what I've got a problem with. It's that sort of thing that encourages law enforcement not to enforce the law

Absolutely.

It's everyone's problem.