By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Carling Cup Final

Molby

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No , look again...

so the green bits in front denote category 2 seats?

could still end up paying £90 for cat 1, only to end up on row 10 or something, next to their fans, or jammed in the corner where you can't see

I'm gonna show up at the ticket window with a list of about 20 specs I want, all written down clearly to avoid confusion, and tip the girl a tenner before I even open my mouth

so the green bits in front denote category 2 seats?

could still end up paying £90 for cat 1, only to end up on row 10 or something, next to their fans, or jammed in the corner where you can't see

I'm gonna show up at the ticket window with a list of about 20 specs I want, all written down clearly to avoid confusion, and tip the girl a tenner before I even open my mouth

I've been to Wembley there are no bad views or jammed in the corner bits. There's a reason they're cat 1 of course, but get the info anyway not sure how it will help us tho as DH will have to get ours separately.

I've been to Wembley there are no bad views or jammed in the corner bits. There's a reason they're cat 1 of course, but get the info anyway not sure how it will help us tho as DH will have to get ours separately.

you ask the nice ladies at hospitality to get you the seats next to ours

remember that scene in the Simpsons when Homer gets promoted and walks in to the exec bathroom for the first time?

that's what it's like dealing with Premier Club compared to the ticket office

there's more to it than restricted views or not

there's perspective

and there's atmosphere

so as an example, if you're on the lower cent, you don't wanna be row 1 near the Anny Rd end , but you do wanna be row 15 level with the 18 yard line near the Kop

more so for away games at new stadiums, like Arsenal, and City

there's more to it than restricted views or not

there's perspective

and there's atmosphere

so as an example, if you're on the lower cent, you don't wanna be row 1 near the Anny Rd end , but you do wanna be row 15 level with the 18 yard line near the Kop

more so for away games at new stadiums, like Arsenal, and City

Give me your ticket then yer fussy get.

Everton fans would say that he's the most biased ref towards us.

They would - Stoke fans would probably disagree after this season though! Clattenburg was good when he was thin on top, since those hair implants he's gone sh*t. It really has gone to his head you might say.

The queue at the ticket office is enormous this morning apparently

They could have sliced and diced the groups a bit better. Going to have about 10k qualifiers on day 1 I reckon

In is in

Shut up will you f***ing c**k.

My dad is going to be there and he'll bitch like molby if the spec is s****