'The economy is safe with the Tories'

4 minutes ago, Ant said:

The European Court of Human rights just identified systemic failures of the Labour party and it's handling of anti-semitism of which Jeremy Corbyn is culpable.

The European Court of Human Rights had f*** all to do with it, just to hammer home your ignorance of the facts.

• Replies 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gilps

• smithdown

• pipnasty

• Swan Red

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh. Ok so purely on Churchill and the British aspect of the Second World War (I really don't want to go over all of his imperialism, and racism, and pre-war stuff - this is torture enough as it

Gordian Brown.  

You’ll drive yourself mad wondering what the working class want. End up tying yourself in knots like Gordon Brown. Just do what’s right, it’s much easier. Those white, English working class oap’s that

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Ant said:

The European Court of Human rights just identified systemic failures of the Labour party and it's handling of anti-semitism of which Jeremy Corbyn is culpable.

:lol:

That's absolutely brilliant. Nice one Tory

2 hours ago, pipnasty said:

Calls for Diane Abbot, John McDonnell and 13 others to now be fully removed from the Labour Party

Edit - the post above beat me to it

And for the likes of Ian Austin to be invited back

It is all massively disturbing.

It is basically just a list of what remains of the vocal champions of the marginalised.

1 hour ago, Ant said:

You see, this is why people think you talk s***e.

3 minutes ago, kop205 said:

It is all massively disturbing.

It is basically just a list of what remains of the vocal champions of the marginalised.

And on the day the BBC announce that they will no longer basically tolerate left-wing views being expressed on social media. 

The Right are really going for it, aren't they?

1 hour ago, Des said:

I don't really want to be polite to you because I don't really give a f*** anymore. You're a pathetic f***ing c*** and I wish I'd never had my life polluted with your presence, even if only via this forum.

Stop sitting on the fence Des and tell us what you really think of Ant

1 hour ago, Ant said:

You have to accept that Jeremy Corbyn has kept suspect company and there are far too many conspiracy theories associated with Anti Semitism for there not be a problem here.

Far too many instances, far too many mistakes, far too much smoke. These aren't isolated one off instances. 

The least surprising thing in this whole sorry affair is you deciding to show up and post this today 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, pipnasty said:

And on the day the BBC announce that they will no longer basically tolerate left-wing views being expressed on social media. 

The Right are really going for it, aren't they?

Also trying to ban staff from attending BLM or Pride events - anything deemed "political". FFS 

1 hour ago, Sion said:

Green Party are basically a bunch of Lib Dems and Tories in disguise aren't they? 

Not over here. They call themselves watermelons, green on the outside, red on the inside. I know a lot of them well. They're disgusted with the Greens down south jumping into the coalition.

6 hours ago, Redwire said:

I know @Kvarme Ate My Food will disagree and he is genuinely a better man than me but this is how power works. The aim is to destroy those looking to upend the system.

I don’t want to sound like a broken record but you have to realise it in real time. No point looking back at it and thinking “ah yeah” when the most vulnerable have been destroyed because those who dare to advocate for them have been taken down.

This is what it is to be a minority and demand change material change. This is what you face. You don’t get to have people view you on the right side of things. Look at what the majority actually thought of MLK at the point he died.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

I know @Kvarme Ate My Food will disagree and he is genuinely a better man than me but this is how power works. The aim is to destroy those looking to upend the system.

I don’t want to sound like a broken record but you have to realise it in real time. No point looking back at it and thinking “ah yeah” when the most vulnerable have been destroyed because those who dare to advocate for them have been taken down.

This is what it is to be a minority and demand change material change. This is what you face. You don’t get to have people view you on the right side of things. Look at what the majority actually thought of MLK at the point he died.

Are the Jewish Labour members, MPs, Councillors and the wider Jewish community being used to prevent the change you talk about? I've no idea if that's the case so would like to know more. 

5 hours ago, Ant said:

You have to accept that Jeremy Corbyn has kept suspect company and there are far too many conspiracy theories associated with Anti Semitism for there not be a problem here.

Far too many instances, far too many mistakes, far too much smoke. These aren't isolated one off instances. 

Hahaha

What a bulls*** movement 

• Like 1