By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Referees and LFC

Zoob

English refs are a joke, they hand out yellows for tackles and challenges tha tgo unpunished in every other league.

I watched some CL games this week and the announcers were stating that amny fouls/challenges would have been yellows in the PL, but the game was allowed to flow by refs with common sense.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I want to go against the grain here, but the only yellow card I can really complain about is Suarez. Have a word with him, there's no need to book him. Adam's red card wa two yellows (the second being a s*** challenge that was knee high, studs up) and Skrtel pulled his man back and then went through the back of him.

We can have no complaints about the yellow and red cards today. We were bereft of discipline throughout.

Yep, Spurs should have at least two other players booked, Foul on Suarez right on the edge of the area and the deliberate handball from a Carroll cross, oh and Parker for fouling Lucas, nope the ref lets them go...c***.

Parker should have got a yellow for that, but Kaboul didn't touch Suarez and we were lucky to get the free kick.

The second Adam yellow was defo a card unfortunately. The rest were debatable.

It was the way the ref seemed to rush to card any of ours that committed a foul.

Skrtel pulled his man back - that's a yellow.

He then went through the back of him. That's another yellow.

If it had been Assou-Ekotto doing that to Suarez, we'd have been raging if he was getting two yellows and walking on the back of it. We've had some dogs*** decisions go against this year, but the referee was not the problem today and the yellow cards we got were down to poor tackles that deserved the cards. We cannot look to the referee for going down to 9 men and getting hammered - the problems were our own and they must be addressed as such.

If it had been Assou-Ekotto doing that to Suarez, we'd have been raging if he was getting two yellows and walking on the back of it. We've had some dogs*** decisions go against this year, but the referee was not the problem today and the yellow cards we got were down to poor tackles that deserved the cards. We cannot look to the referee for going down to 9 men and getting hammered - the problems were our own and they must be addressed as such.

Henderson pulled Bale back. Skrtel just blocked him off.

All we ask for from the refs is consistency, ok we perhaps cannot complain about the sending offs (Apart from Adam's, the first booking was a joke) but why weren't the rules of the game applied to spurs as well as us? Spurs should have finished the game with at least 3 bookings.

Adam's two fouls were bookings my only gripe is that i can't remember him making another foul so he could've been given more grace by a more lenient ref. I do find this ''it's all a corruption against us'' abit :unsure:

Not that I want to go against the grain here, but the only yellow card I can really complain about is Suarez. Have a word with him, there's no need to book him. Adam's red card wa two yellows (the second being a s*** challenge that was knee high, studs up) and Skrtel pulled his man back and then went through the back of him.

We can have no complaints about the yellow and red cards today. We were bereft of discipline throughout.

Quoted for emphasis

Who the looking to the ref? Through the back of Bale? Balls he did. Little prick was making meals of everything.

We were s****. So was the ref.

Skrtel didn't go through the back of Bale, Bale bought that one. Ref should have shown a bit of common sense regardless but he couldn't wait to get his card out.

Yep. I'm just surprised we only had two sent off.

He refs like that every week and there'll be two or three red cards per game.

Who the looking to the ref? Through the back of Bale? Balls he did. Little prick was making meals of everything.

We were s****. So was the ref.

Yep. I'm just surprised we only had two sent off.

He refs like that every week and there'll be two or three red cards per game.

Absolutely.