By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The blues

i get the feeling Everton needed to sell. and they havent. and that makes things worse for them. reckon they'll be relegated within 2 seasons

I think they were confident that half their players are worth £20m, but sadly for them that's looking like being for all and not each.

i get the feeling Everton needed to sell. and they havent. and that makes things worse for them. reckon they'll be relegated within 2 seasons

There will be pressure from all angles. Players wanting wage rises, banks wanting debt reduction, fans wanting to see progress.

If they don't get a buyer for the club they are going down as you say.

I think they were confident that half their players are worth £20m, but sadly for them that's looking like being for all and not each.

reckon they thought they'd get more for arteta and are probably amazed that even that 10m wasn't reinvested. blues are seriously not a bad bet for relegation this year.

This Argie lad sounds class

karlsentk Tor-Kristian Karlsen i understand everton (for financial reasons) cannot pick from the upper shelf, but cannot see what denis stracqualursi brings to the party. i watched him several times in argentina this spring, i remember thinking he looks like a centre-back being played up front - powerful, strong in the air, good shot but movement was poor, little finesse, dodgy touch.

The stupid b*****d thought it was the Chilean Everton that wanted him.

Everton de Viña del Mar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everton_de_Vi%C3%B1a_del_Mar

You'd have thought he would have cottoned when the plane ride took about 12 hours.

He looks like Ben Stiller in Zoolander.

He'll fit right in with all the Spanish speaking lads at Woodison.

This Argy lad theyve bought for up front was rejected by Leicester City earlier in the week after failing to impress in a trial. (Think I may have posted this in the transfer thread but its worth repeating.)

hopefully he's s*** like but a certain Sami Hyppia was once rejected after a trial..... at Oldham...... by Graeme Sharp when he was manager there...

.......hang on, scrap that... Sharp knows the square root of f*** all so no surprise he didn't take Hyppia on! :D

hopefully he's s*** like but a certain Sami Hyppia was once rejected after a trial..... at Oldham...... by Graeme Sharp when he was manager there...

.......hang on, scrap that... Sharp knows the square root of f*** all so no surprise he didn't take Hyppia on! :D

"Andrei Shevchenko didn't pull up any trees."