Sign in to follow this  
Swipe

LFC Twitter watch

the whole thing is just too spooky for words.

DIVA NERD - IVN R DEAD

could the purveyor of curried manbeef have ended in the pot himself?

We should be so lucky.

I see Hassony told Fyds to check this thread out on Twitter.

He "doesn't do YNWA anymore" though.

This will forever remain a mystery.

Believe that and you'll believe anything

There's a fake Fyds account waiting to be written btw...

Wasn't cocknose suspected of being FYDS at one point?

Yes, from this point.

It's like the Salem Witch Trials fused with Battlestar Galactica. But with Fyds.

that's broadly how i've been interpreting it

Believe that and you'll believe anything

There's a fake Fyds account waiting to be written btw...

:D

He's above us now. He's transcended online forums.

Or is it fora.

John and Des are like the kids who drink half a bottle of their Dads vodka and top it up with water. Then when their dad kicks off, blame it on their sister.

Harrowing.

Haha. Hands up, it's all been a major f**k up. Bloody funny one though.

he's being sarcy there.

but Costello wasn't in Istanbul.

Neither was Declan McManus... hang on, has anyone ever seen McManus and Costello in the same room?

R A Softlad is still suspiciously quiet. He came on the thread, asked why he'd been pulled, and disappeared

My name is an anagram of Lard Fat So does that help?

Fyds will be back...just in another guise, another day. If he couldn't leave it after 12 years I doubt he'll leave it now.

Seems an alright guy when just contributing, it's the bullsh*t that get people's backs up.

don't think so. he's moved on to a far wider audience these days i reckon.

This will forever remain a mystery.

there's the grass

Surely he doesnt need to see it "rachael" told him all about it

don't think so. he's moved on to a far wider audience these days i reckon.

Absolutely. There's a whole world to try and bulls*** now. Being able to self moderate responses to his blog(s?) makes the whole thing much more to his liking than this here forum too.

Absolutely. There's a whole world to try and bulls*** now. Being able to self moderate responses to his blog(s?) makes the whole thing much more to his liking than this here forum too.

Probably any forum really.

I wonder what Rachael Singh will make of this thread when she reads all about Gary Glitter, Phil Thompson and the rest. Will she start to have doubts about his honesty ?

so twitter is relatively unmoderated then? for example, any one individual could have multiple accounts from which to pour forth commentary and there would be no moderator or such to point out that they were all coming from the IP address etc? hmm.

so twitter is relatively unmoderated then? for example, any one individual could have multiple accounts from which to pour forth commentary and there would be no moderator or such to point out that they were all coming from the IP address etc? hmm.

There's two Andy Gorams on there for starters!!

Pentagon Sock Puppets and whatnot.

Yeah. Why would he put his ramblings and the response to them under anyone's control but his own again now?

The more you try to destroy him, the stronger he becomes.

I wonder what Rachael Singh will make of this thread when she reads all about Gary Glitter, Phil Thompson and the rest. Will she start to have doubts about his honesty ?

His mental health, more like.

same as the blog

As a precocious child I was often at odds with the small universe I was surrounded by. Much like a juvenile Plato, Copernicus or Martin Luther, I saw much in the world others couldn't and my questioning mentality often drew disparagement, ridicule and abuse. Not the type of abuse I would suffer as a young twenty something, during my brief flirtation in the vestry. Believing there had to be more meaning to life than that I had studiously learned in the teachings of science books, and at the knee of Einstein, Charles Galton Darwin and Michael Faraday, I had to turned to holy men in order satisfy my unquenchable thirst for knowledge and fulfilment. Unfortunately all I suffered there was more abuse, abuse of a different nature but none the less abuse all the same. It simply made me stronger. Before it was the slings and arrows of moral outrage, and the mockery from duller less well tuned and enlightened minds than mine, in the Vestry it was the insertion of the Friday night Fish fingers into my sphincter by the Abbot.

It all served to make me stronger. Building the courage I had learned fleeing Leverkusen in Munich, Germany and the Nazi party as a small boy. I had fought myself free with only a simple bayonet and a conviction, that I was bigger than all this, better than all this, I was a burning light of civilisation, enlightenment and culture.

Like a secular Jesus, in a bedroom full of farters in my adoptive home I began to spread my message of truth, some listened, most mocked. It hardened my conviction.

Later in life I tried to spread my message through the medium of music, playing rhythm guitar in a succession of Glam Rock bands, my eloquent and tonal playing showing up the rest of not only the rhythm section but the whole band. I was hugely influential in this period, cultivating the playing styles of luminaries as Clapton, Brian May, and Robert Johnson. But each band cast me asunder, ego's not allowing my superior playing to shine through. I often lie awake at night wondering what might of become of Bowie, Bolan and Alvin Stardust if only they had allowed me to be their guiding light.

The constant rejection was difficult to take, but I turned to my good friend Phil Thompson. We would often times discuss, ponder and strategise how to get my message across over a game of Subbuteo and a glass of Rhine Valley Tokay. Our paths would cross again later in life, when I acted as a consultant to him and Gerard Houllier during the successful Treble Season of 2002-03. Houllier, a fellow insomniac would often call me late at night to discuss tactics, players, fine wines and the best type of amplifier to use in conjunction with his '63 Gibson Les Paul Sunbeam. He held me in such high esteem that he secretly presented me with an FA cup winners medal, and life size replica of Igor Biscan I keep in my study to this day.

All of this leads me to recent days. I have been hounded, beaten and sullied. Thrust upon a cross of ridicule, coronated with a thorny crown of injustice, prejudice and ignorance. My crime...taking my message and my light to the masses of disenfranchised, hopeless souls on internet forums.. They can not hurt me though,for I am stronger than them, I know no fear, and I will rise again. I shall not be silenced, I am a bird tweeting at the break of a beautiful day. I am Fyds.

Edited by Rushiesbushymoustache