Sign in to follow this  
Swipe

LFC Twitter watch

how the f*ck did I miss this unfolding in work today?

It's just taken me 45 mins to read every post from page 3.

This is what I've learnt so far

Fyds is maybe A.)mental B.) have multipule personalities. C.) may be knocking a slice off some bird called Rachel from Clapham or D.) all the other 3!

Balio is a really Beaker from the muppets.

I will never play cards for money with John.

Stressederic thinks Sutty is Jackie Collins

Nathan Explosion just keeps it simple

NYR is nowhere to be seen

Des has suffered the internet wrath of fyds/fydsetta

BigAl isn't that great at anagrams

All in all straight to the top of the forum lore charts this. This is a beaut that will take some beating. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

still only a 6/10 thread mind

well if the IP address used by Fyds were to match with any other 'user' who has logged on then the picture might become clearer...

well if the IP address used by Fyds were to match with any other 'user' who has logged on then the picture might become clearer...

oh you're good ...you're very good. And who is making you ask these kind of questions? I can't wait for my-paranoia to log on then we can really get this party started.

There has been some crazy as f*** threads on here over the years but one that starts with a first team players c**k and ends in...<insert whatever the f*** this is>...has to be the craziest s*** ever.

If someone was being libellous they'd call it Multiple personality disorder...and an obsession with this particular forum (and koptalk before it)

they'd mention that when you thought he had disappeared, someone else would start analysing stuff in a very similar style - read the old takeover threads and it's obvious who he was

then they'd mention that he'd come back and the two or more characters would start interacting, gently, not to cause suspicion. I would wager he has several log ins for this site, and several more for twitter and facebook.

...of course, they'd say, it's hard to prove until his daughter disappears and he invents himself a girlfriend who also sounds just like him - how many people have you met in your life who sound like Ivan? hmm.

....or maybe it's one massive social experiment by a bored old art student who has too much time on his hands!!

There has been some crazy as f*** threads on here over the years but one that starts with a first team players c**k and ends in...<insert whatever the f*** this is>...has to be the craziest s*** ever.

it's f***ing amazing isn't it? i keep re-reading it and laughing all over again.

If someone was being libellous they'd call it Multiple personality disorder...and an obsession with this particular forum (and koptalk before it)

they'd mention that when you thought he had disappeared, someone else would start analysing stuff in a very similar style - read the old takeover threads and it's obvious who he was

then they'd mention that he'd come back and the two or more characters would start interacting, gently, not to cause suspicion. I would wager he has several log ins for this site, and several more for twitter and facebook.

...of course, they'd say, it's hard to prove until his daughter disappears and he invents himself a girlfriend who also sounds just like him - how many people have you met in your life who sound like Ivan? hmm.

....or maybe it's one massive social experiment by a bored old art student who has too much time on his hands!!

should I start taking drugs more often ...like before...... you know like from 89 to 07. I didn't worry then and I was thinner (overall)

Tonight I will sleep with one eye open and the windows shut.

I am not scared I've just got bell's palsy and it's very windy outside.

this thread is turning the X Files meets Twin P eaks, they both get shagged by Peep Show and all threee end up on Green Wing

What the f*** have I done?

Accused of being chummy with Fyds in knickers. I'd get legal advice, if I were you. Everyone else is.

Accused of being chummy with Fyds in knickers. I'd get legal advice, if I were you. Everyone else is.

haha. little-known velvet underground album track there.

you'd think Fyds would come on here and, you know................straighten everything out

hmmm, I wonder why he doesn't....

can anyone spell it out for us ? I'm not sure I have the time to find old transfer threads for a fydsganger

aye, i know, but not that tricky if they are both fyds.

Fyds raids a flickr account of pics

uses pics to set up fictional interweb persona, and has relationship online with himself

I'm amazed that a man with Des's sleuthing skills didn't see that one immediately.

Maybe Des is dead and Bailo is posting as Des?

f*** you Wayne Mardle.

I was the only one that got it!!!

cough ahem there was one too many d's in there. Good shout none the less ...technically not 100% correct.

So f*ck you Captain Choas captainchaos.jpg

cough ahem there was one too many d's in there. Good shout none the less ...technically not 100% correct.

So f*ck you Captain Choas captainchaos.jpg183165_195274923833305_100000523974713_653430_1015214_n.jpg

The shirt, man.

The f*cking shirt!

It's a belter, eh?

It was bad shirt night on our cricket tour to be fair to Al