Completely agree. Just don't want reasonable discussion shut down by comments like your first line.

"It's Kenny, so STFU" or words to that effect. I want to query why Carra was brought in suddenly to the team in a semi-final without being told a) I'm thick, b) I hate Kenny, c) I want Rafa back and/or d) I'm a joyless c***.

TBH it's a weird argument to have as apart from one person, I think everyone on here wants Kenny to have another season.

Oh sweet Christ stop whining FFS!

you can query why Carra's in the side - no-one called you thick, said you hated Kenny, wanted Rafa back or were a joyless c*nt for it

querying why someone's in the team and saying Kenny Dalglish picks the team by using a dart board are not the same thing. Get a grip.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see this thread's moved on.

I ducked out for 20 pages, came back in and felt the comforting embrace of adversarial posting.

Someone needs to start a Kenny IS Boss thread, where visiting journalists can be directed to witness our united devotion, North Korea style.

The forum has been fairly tetchy all season - not surprising since a lot of the season has been awful.

Just would have thought we'd all be in a pretty good mood this week and we'd enjoy it and come together as one rather than bicker and mock.

But I'm a big bloody dreamer, me.

I ducked out for 20 pages, came back in and felt the comforting embrace of adversarial posting.

Someone needs to start a Kenny IS Boss thread, where visiting journalists can be directed to witness our united devotion, North Korea style.

Haha! Epic Swindle crying at the feet of a Kenny poster as Carralegend drives by pulling a missile on a lorry.

The forum has been fairly tetchy all season - not surprising since a lot of the season has been awful.

Just would have thought we'd all be in a pretty good mood this week and we'd enjoy it and come together as one rather than bicker and mock.

But I'm a big bloody dreamer, me.

You take that back, you prick!

TBH I thought I was pointing out that we're all on the same page anyway! And I was replying to Abbo whining about Ferguson been given time.

And as this thread needs to be split up - the elation of his return and the first 100 pages should be made a sticky.

Edited by Bailo

TBH I thought I was pointing out that we're all on the same page anyway! And I was replying to Abbo whining about Ferguson been given time.

And as this thread needs to be split up - the elation of his return and the first 100 pages should be made a sticky.

so does that mean youse are all mates again?

shame like was enjoying watching the bickering :)

so does that mean youse are all mates again?

shame like was enjoying watching the bickering :)

I'm always mates with people on here. You're a sound lot.

Well, apart from Rushiesbushymoustache. He's a massive c***.

I'm always mates with people on here. You're a sound lot.

Well, apart from Rushiesbushymoustache. He's a massive c***.

:lol:

Might open up the food thread again in the gennie. I liked that one. Werent you one of the ones with dubious taste buds?

Edited by scoose

Nah, that was weirdy veggie RBM. The c***.

f*** off you cheesy bean pancake eating freak. You and Sion set a new low in culinary disasters. Sion's pasta topping on pizza was something else though.

2 cups ends any debate surely? (which i think in the main has been both understandable and pretty respectful). i'm of the mind that any manager, barring a disaster of hodgson-esque proportions, should have more than one season anyway. i haven't particularly enjoyed this year though, all told, and that goes beyond just the results. and i don't have a sense of complete optimism about the one coming either.

but i've been uneasy from the beginning about appointing our own version of god, when the club is in less then rude health, so maybe that's souring my view. we all cling to our gut feelings i suppose. on the other side of it i think that whatever anyone says the idolatry can get in the way also.

there's loads of obvious ways in which football has changed quite a lot in the last 20 years. and a few subtle ones. the footballer/manager dynamic has probably changed quite a lot. as has the level and demands of media scrutiny i imagine. on the pitch i think there's probably more professionalism, in that even the smallest teams are well prepared physically and tactically. there's more foreigners and more foreign influence. i imagine the rhetoric has changed quite a lot too. i've no idea if any of those things would preclude a manager returning to be successful. imagine george graham could probably still do a decent job for someone.

That's the name that always comes to my mind during the "football hasn't changed/oh yes it has" arguments. I wonder what he'd do now.

f*** off you cheesy bean pancake eating freak. You and Sion set a new low in culinary disasters. Sion's pasta topping on pizza was something else though.

No-one who doesn't like eating meat can comment on culinary matters. Like a non-red wine drinker commenting on wine.

No-one who doesn't like eating meat can comment on culinary matters. Like a non-red wine drinker commenting on wine.

Nobody who lashes cheese and beans in a pancake gets to comment on anything relating to food or any other subject. That sort of individual is clearly going to be wrong on everything.

That's the name that always comes to my mind during the "football hasn't changed/oh yes it has" arguments. I wonder what he'd do now.

he'd win more then wenger. i don't think he'd do as well in the league though. and there'd be arguments about the football.

you'd get a lot of :lalala: from the nick hornbys of this world.

Edited by yellow jumper

Who was whining you clown ? I made a point about patience, you've chosen to make an a*** of yourself out of it.

Dont let me stop you though, you're doing such a good job of it.

Who was whining you clown ? I made a point about patience, you've chosen to make an a*** of yourself out of it.

Dont let me stop you though, you're doing such a good job of it.

Even though you got your facts wrong? Righto.