By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

John Henry: Enough is enough

superledger

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? How does that work? There is no sign of NESV / FSG doing anything other than appearing for a few photo ops and making friendly on a phone in. THey are probably feverishly preparing the next 20 years of Global Liverpool Domination behind the scenes, but they have left this dufus in charge even though its been obvious for months he needs to go. I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it is hardly a knee-jerk reaction to question them or even come down on the side of condemning them. Inactivity at this stage is incredibly frustrating.

Rock and hard place... Personally I think they were looking to coast it till the end of the season, get plans in motion etc etc unfortunately for them they have blundered into a s*** storm.

Thats really worrying if thats their game, a CL place has been there for the taking all season if we just had someone remotely competent in charge.

This is what is really gutting. Heartsick with what is happening to our club. f*** OFF Purslow, and f*** OFF Moores too, the rot started with you, thick t***

Thats really worrying if thats their game, a CL place has been there for the taking all season if we just had someone remotely competent in charge.

Sorry I meant as not come in all guns blazing, snoogy doogy like, sacking off left, right and center like the Citeh mob etc. I think they genuinely want time to take stock, its a big undertaking whichever way you look at it. The fecker for them is times been called and like it or not they are being pushed to act...and my worry is that we end up with a Hodgson MkII.

Edited by Eskimo

The new owners are just as bigger c**** as the previous ones.

Sorry mate, but you are flat out wrong about that.

They haven't had a chance to change the squad. The are trying to put together a front office to make the whole club better.

They'll do the right thing. RFH will be gone shortly. Has to be now.

Sorry mate, but you are flat out wrong about that.

They haven't had a chance to change the squad. The are trying to put together a front office to make the whole club better.

They'll do the right thing. RFH will be gone shortly. Has to be now.

I hope you are right.

Sorry I meant as not come in all guns blazing, snoogy doogy like, sacking off left, right and center like the Citeh mob etc. I think they genuinely want time to take stock, its a big undertaking whichever way you look at it. The fecker for them is times been called and like it or not they are being pushed to act...and my worry is that we end up with a Hodgson MkII.

agree. i think the important thing is they make the right decisions, even if they aren't exactly when and where we want them.

4 points from relegation after 1/2 the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck off Purslow!!!!

F*ck off Hodgson!!!

Sleep well, all those supporters who thought we should get rid of Rafa.

The man kept us out of the Sh*t we are in now and we repaid him by baying for his head!

who are NESV gonna consult if they want to talk about sacking RH TOMORROW?

who?

Purslow Ayres and, thereby, the English press.

Sleep well, all those supporters who thought we should get rid of Rafa.

The man kept us out of the Sh*t we are in now and we repaid him by baying for his head!

Spot

on.

And so many of us said we would sink fast if he was sacked.