By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

how to let RH know how we feel at the game

Molby

There is no point in relying on a Rafa chant to do it as about 50% off the crowd won't want him back..

You want to get everyone possible on board with getting him out, so a direct 'attack' at Hodgson is the way forward..

I even think 'Hodgson for England' may be too obscure for some.

Edited by Barnesy_10

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no point in relying on a Rafa chant to do it as about 50% off the crowd won't want him back..

You want to get everyone possible on board with getting him out, so a direct 'attack' at Hodgson is the way forward..

I even think 'Hodgson for England' may be too obscure for some.

I think a few shouts out to Rafa might be nice. It's a distinct possibility that he may be at the game.

However, I share your concerns about the 'Hodgson for England' chants. A simple chant of 'Hodgson Out' would be best but it seems that people are afraid to be so direct for some reason.

I'll be disappointed if the fans don't take the opportunity, in every game, to tell Roy that mediocrity doesn't cut it with this club.

Something along the lines of "you're out of your depth" will do.

Yes

Won't work. He's already said that Intelligent people can see what he's trying to do for our club.

So basically he's saying 98% of us are thick.

Would love to hear him comment on the chants in his post-match pc. I think he could very well have ended up saying things that would have haunted him for a while.

"Hodgson for England" demonstrates a sense of humour (something we used to be renowned for) but gets the point across.

"You don't know what you're doing" probably appeals to younger (Soccer AM/Sky-gen) fans maybe? It would be ok (but a bit sad, in my book).

If all else fails, someone could just sh** in a cup and throw it at the old lezzer.

The 'Hodgson for England' chant got picked up by the Sky commentators last night - and even my missus understood the joke without it needing explaining to her.

As did the woman on the checkout in my local supermarket who knows f*** all about football but knows I'm a red and always talks to me about it when I go in.

Hardly the huge cryptic riddle some were making it out to be.

needs to be from the start against Bolton. regardless of performance, regardless of result, from the first whistle to the last, Hodgson needs to know, he is not welcome here.

Before kick-off: Hodgson for England

After a successful pass: Hodgson for England

When going in for a 50-50 challenge: Hodgson for England

After we put four past them: Hodgson for England

Before leaving the ground: Hodgson for England

Anything less, and we will be labelled fickle. By the fraud himself.