By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Fulham @ home

Montse

If Fulham decide to give it a serious go from the start and force us back, try to grab an early goal, well then all bets are off.

The teams confidence is so fragile and Hodgson under so much pressure plus we dont do comebacks, then Hughes come well walk away with 3 points.

Edited by Couldbe

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking bad. OK I haven't driven around Anfield but Bootle. The gritters have not been out, had to get pushed twice because my car got stuck.

Fulham are already in the North West having travelled up this afternoon.

The only thing in our favour is the late kick-off which might give more time to clear things.

It really does look 50/50 though.

This is looking bad. OK I haven't driven around Anfield but Bootle. The gritters have not been out, had to get pushed twice because my car got stuck.

The only thing in our favour is the late kick-off which might give more time to clear things.

f***in hell, I'm looking forward to a pint for the 5.30 game - it better go ahead !!

What time would they usually make the decision to call it off given the overnight conditions and forecast?

Edited by Epic Swindle