By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool close to appointing new chief executive

Macedonian_Red

Heard a rumour that Rafa and Rick Parry were having lunch together last week, that must have been an interesting discussion to listen into...

I'd heard they were due to have lunch but by the time Rick had got round to booking a table the restaurant was full so all they ended up with was a takeaway.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a rumour that Rafa and Rick Parry were having lunch together last week, that must have been an interesting discussion to listen into...

That IS interesting. Wonder if Parry has applied for the CEO position?

Now there's a team of people doing the things he used to f*** up.....

After Purslow, Rafa realised what a deep love he really had for Parry after all.

Also, what happened to the 12/1/2011 rumour of the date of the new CEO appointment ?

After Purslow, Rafa realised what a deep love he really had for Parry after all.

Also, what happened to the 12/1/2011 rumour of the date of the new CEO appointment ?

me too

my biggest ever 'grass is greener' moment - and there's some stiff competition out there

me too

my biggest ever 'grass is greener' moment - and there's some stiff competition out there

quite sad how some of this club's all-time c**** and incompetents have been relegated to 'not as bad as some other c**** and incompetents' recently.

Owners: Moores > Gillett and Hicks

CEO/MD: Parry > Purslow

Manager: Souness > Hodgson

On the pitch, Diao > Poulsen, Riise >>> Konchesky.

• 2 weeks later...

Weren't JWH and Werner over here for 10 days to sort "stuff" out? They should have gone back by now, but don't seem to have any evidence of what they have done. No news on a new CEO, no further news on stadium, no transfers concluded apart from Babel sale and so on.

Fair enough they seem to like working under the radar, but you'd have thought we would have heard some rumours. Very odd