By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

big sam - sacked

Dee

Predictable narrative, mad football thick owners from abroad making crazy decisions, Ferguson jumps in for gravitas and everyone laughs at a Maradona story by Alan Nixon. I actually hope they get a coach who plays football and keeps them up easily. Along with the transformed Bolton and the likes of WBA and Blackpool, it's giving a lie to this idea you need to play direct, percentage football and dog it out to stay up, that you can only play decent football on a huge budget.

It's there only defence, crazy indians sacking proven talent like Big Sam.

Really hope someone does an Owen Coyle for them.

Edit - Obviously this is assuming that Big Roy can get us to the required 40pts first so we can relax.

Edited by Woodsyla

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owners explain Sam sacking. Feeling strangely envious.

Desai insisted that the decision to sack Allardyce stemmed simply from a belief that the 56-year-old was not "positive enough" about her family's ambitions for the club. "We have a long-term vision and we want to take the club to new heights," she said.

"This team should be capable of finishing fifth to seventh and it should not always be fighting for survival. I don't think this team deserves that. In that, Sam didn't fit in."

o.gifAllardyce will also be bruised by Desai's criticism of his tactics and motivational skills ahead of the recent 7-1 thrashing by Manchester United.

"Sam went into the game with a negative attitude," she said.

"He is a good man and always tried his best but we need somebody to be positive all the time, even if you're playing the top team.

"The important thing is that you fight. You cannot let anybody walk all over you."

Desai has been far more impressed with Kean, however, and described him as "much more positive (than Allardyce)".

However Desai admitted that Allardyce's past record in the transfer market had done little to impress the club's new owners.

"My father once told me that out of 10 decisions you must get at least seven right - you can get two or three wrong, we're not gods," she explained.

"But to get nine or 10 wrong is not good and things have been going wrong with transfers, that's a fact."

This will sting Allardyce's pride, particularly as he has only paid fees for five players during his relatively successful two-year stint at the club. Of those, only Pascal Chimbonda and Nikola Kalinic can really be described as failures, and the jury is still out on the latter.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ers/9290941.stm

Edited by Redray

Desai insisted that the decision to sack Allardyce stemmed simply from a belief that the 56-year-old was not "positive enough" about her family's ambitions for the club. "We have a long-term vision and we want to take the club to new heights," she said.

"This team should be capable of finishing fifth to seventh and it should not always be fighting for survival. I don't think this team deserves that. In that, Sam didn't fit in."

o.gifNo, no, no...he's not being considered now or ever <BR clear=all>Anuradha Desai on Diego MaradonaAllardyce will also be bruised by Desai's criticism of his tactics and motivational skills ahead of the recent 7-1 thrashing by Manchester United.

"He is a good man and always tried his best but we need somebody to be positive all the time, even if you're playing the top team.

"The important thing is that you fight. You cannot let anybody walk all over you."

Desai has been far more impressed with Kean, however, and described him as "much more positive (than Allardyce)".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/9290941.stm

s***, no approach for Roy comming then. :hmm::angry:

Edited by Buzz

Owners explain Sam sacking.

7-1 thrashing by Manchester United.

You cannot let anybody walk all over you.

"I've never heard of such a stupid decision in all my life," said Ferguson, a close friend of Allardyce.

"I don't know what they're doing up there, but deary me. It confounds common sense. Absolutely ridiculous."

o.gifAllardyce will also be bruised by Desai's criticism of his tactics and motivational skills ahead of the recent 7-1 thrashing by Manchester United.

However Desai admitted that Allardyce's past record in the transfer market had done little to impress the club's new owners.

"My father once told me that out of 10 decisions you must get at least seven right - you can get two or three wrong, we're not gods," she explained.

"But to get nine or 10 wrong is not good and things have been going wrong with transfers, that's a fact."

This will sting Allardyce's pride, particularly as he has only paid fees for five players during his relatively successful two-year stint at the club. Of those, only Pascal Chimbonda and Nikola Kalinic can really be described as failures, and the jury is still out on the latter.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ers/9290941.stm

Ha! Ferguson got his mate sacked! When i say mate, i mean a*** licker obviously.

Seven One Sam is still struggling to work out why he was sacked by Blackburn Rovers

Now read on...

The 56-year-old was axed nine days ago by Rovers’ new owners the Venky’s Group, who have since installed first-team coach Steve Kean as his successor indefinitely.

But the decision came as a surprise to Allardyce, who had guided Blackburn to 13th place.

He said: ‘I can’t put my finger on it, I think that’s one of the problems.

'Having never really met the new owners and had little dialogue, somebody somewhere has obviously said something derogatory to get me out of this job.

'That’s the thing I want to find out. If I can, I will, if I can’t, I’ll just have to move on with my life.’

Allardyce has no plans to retire and admits he would be open to a job abroad.

Asked if such a prospect sounded attractive, Allardyce told Sky: ‘It may be if it actually arises. If it does actually present itself I would like to consider it. A new challenge would be something that might appeal to me.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/851136-sam-allardyce-third-party-must-have-played-a-role-in-my-blackburn-sacking#ixzz18pZ158cQ

article-1292964682660-0C7862C1000005DC-413513_636x300.jpg

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????

Maybe cos you got beat 7-1, you brummie t1t.

I saw the SSN news bar this morning saying "Allardyce says Kean isn't the man for Blackburn job". How the f*** can he be so lacking in self-awareness to see he's being more disrespectful to another manager than Rafa ever was to him?

I saw the SSN news bar this morning saying "Allardyce says Kean isn't the man for Blackburn job". How the f*** can he be so lacking in self-awareness to see he's being more disrespectful to another manager than Rafa ever was to him?

The clear implication is that Kean orchestrated his removal