By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Where to watch The Fulham game on TV

David Hodgson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if there is a copenhagen red, where can I watch the game there??

Cafesporten (Thai),

www.cafesporten.dk

Falkoner Alle 54

A schizophrenic thai restaurant slash sports pub. There's usually plenty of reds in there on match days. 2-3 stops with the metro from the city centre and you're there.

Some other places that usually show Liverpool games. You might want to check with them in advance though:

The Globe, www.the-globe.dk

Nørregade, 1165 Kbh

Magraths Pub, www.magraths.dk

Østerbrogade 112, 2100 Kbh Ø, Tlf.: 35 26 62 56

There's also a huge sports pub in the main train station but it's s*** and expensive.

Edited by Eiler99

Cafesporten (Thai),

www.cafesporten.dk

Falkoner Alle 54

A schizophrenic thai restaurant slash sports pub. There's usually plenty of reds in there on match days. 2-3 stops with the metro from the city centre and you're there.

Some other places that usually show Liverpool games. You might want to check with them in advance though:

The Globe, www.the-globe.dk

Nørregade, 1165 Kbh

Magraths Pub, www.magraths.dk

Østerbrogade 112, 2100 Kbh Ø, Tlf.: 35 26 62 56

There's also a huge sports pub in the main train station but it's s*** and expensive.

:)

Thank you!!!

My Missus is a manc so she will want to watch the chelsea v United game. They same places will have them I would assume

Yeah thats the one, its good in there. Nice people, although the best lad has moved to Sydney now

If thats a bit out of the way for you, the place below is a good boozer and will have it on

http://www.foleysny.com/

My Missus is a manc so she will want to watch the chelsea v United game. They same places will have them I would assume

For f***s sake lad, don't bang on about it, like its perfectly acceptable

I'm in Manhattan next weekend and wanted to see the Fulham game. Any reds out there recommend a bar that will defo have the game on ?

I'm guessing 'New York Red' may be able to help, for one. :)

loads of places to watch it if it is indeed on tv,most Irish bars will show the matches(real irish bars not american irish)its been awhile since i was downtown i really cant be specific but gibbo mentioned the supporters club on 11th st,the red lion is an english bar close to soho .

I'm in Manhattan next weekend and wanted to see the Fulham game. Any reds out there recommend a bar that will defo have the game on ?

I'm guessing 'New York Red' may be able to help, for one. :)

11th Street & Ave A - it's on the Ave A end of 11th Street btw Aves A & B.

It's the Christmas party as well, so if you have an old coat - that's clean - bring it as we're donating to the homeless. Each coat gets you a free beer.

Also we're 'adopting' 5 families, who are skint, we're making a collection so they can have scran & pressies this Christmas. Again, a donation of $5 & over gets you a free beer.

We're at home, so should win

tbh, she's making a monkey out of you. a real man would have turned her by now.

But then she would go the match with me Mike...........

I'd like to point out she has a season ticket for Man U AND FC United!!!!

she hates the glazers, but she gives them her money.....

11th Street & Ave A - it's on the Ave A end of 11th Street btw Aves A & B.

It's the Christmas party as well, so if you have an old coat - that's clean - bring it as we're donating to the homeless. Each coat gets you a free beer.

Also we're 'adopting' 5 families, who are skint, we're making a collection so they can have scran & pressies this Christmas. Again, a donation of $5 & over gets you a free beer.

We're at home, so should win

Will you be there mate ?