By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Dullard corner

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

This season, after 17 games we're showing

W6 D4 L7 F21 A 22 GD -1 Pts 22

In history, back to 1950...

last time we had this few points was 98-99 (anyone remember that seaon? We lost at OT in the Cup to the cnts before they went on to do the treble while we lost to schite like Leicester at home (think Blackpool), before that....

62-63 / 64-65 - 17 points

54-55 - 21 points

53-54 - 17 points

50-51 - 21 points

so, not that bad then

(Oh - and that's converting 2pts for a win to 3 pts for a win)

Edited by Macca

This season, after 17 games we're showing

W6 D4 L7 F21 A 22 GD -1 Pts 22

In history, back to 1950...

last time we had this few points was 98-99 (anyone remember that seaon? We lost at OT in the Cup to the cnts before they went on to do the treble while we lost to schite like Leicester at home (think Blackpool), before that....

62-63 / 64-65 - 17 points

54-55 - 21 points

53-54 - 17 points

50-51 - 21 points

so, not that bad then

(Oh - and that's converting 2pts for a win to 3 pts for a win)

aren't you full of festive joy this evening!!

if it wasn't for the fact tha tthere are some teams alot s***tier than us, we'd still be fighting to get out of the bottom 3.

why on earth does Hodgcon change the stlye of play and tactics from Monday's game? when we had Babel and N'Gog up front on Monday we had some mobility!

feck you Macca, I was almost ready to forget 98-99. What unmitigated s**** that was, much like this season. Its done wonders for my social life though, just watch the first half and go out for a nice meal or see friends still thinking we have a chance and then the crushing disappointment of another kak performance after I arrive home which doesn't cast a pall over the whole evening.

We've lost more games than we've won :angry:

When was the last time we could say that after 5 games let alone 17 FFS

negative goal difference a fortnight from christmas is appalling.

We've lost more games than we've won :angry:

When was the last time we could say that after 5 games let alone 17 FFS

Last year we got 21 points away - 9th best away form. Goal difference of -2, equal 6th best.

This year after 9 sways we have 5 points - 17th best away form. Only Villla, Wolves and West Ham are worse. Fulham and Birmingham also have 5 points but have goal differences 6 or 7 superior to ours away. We have the 17th best away goal difference.

Worth remembering when Roy and Sky are banging on about our away form being poor for a long time.

I just read on Paul Tomkins blog that we've scored 12 goals less compared to this time last season.

It also has to be said we're no more defensively solid for being less attacking. We're just poor all round. :(

Edited by blago

17th best away form. Only Villla, Wolves and West Ham are worse.

That's interesting isn't it?

About 25% of the forum this time last year claimed we should start letting opponents worry about us for a change

Well that went well, didn't it.

Worrying about the opposition may have resulted in us exploiting the enormous f***ing hole in front of Newcastle's right back.

Wins we were all pleased with against exceptionally poor sides on the road. That's the only significance.

I used to be as happy as a pig in s*** when we won, now I just look at it as an extension of doom.

Any result under Hodgson is a stab in the heart of my love for Liverpool.

I used to be as happy as a pig in s*** when we won, now I just look at it as an extension of doom.

Any result under Hodgson is a stab in the heart of my love for Liverpool.

Pleased for the players, ie I don't enjoy seeing Reina beaten or Torres miss one little bit.

Disappointed for the club.

The most horrible season so far.